Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Forum Section Voting.

Guest pod

Which one of these would you like to see established?  

1. 1. Which one of these would you like to see established?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

Idiots..

1st off CJ is ran based upon ad dollars, a local miami hotel and restaurant board can increase ad revenue on the local level, sorry we can't accommodate the few cjers who live in NYC.

If you want to talk about food, then by all means visit:

http://food.yahoo.com/

They just launched the site and google will follow soon.

Espn is great for sports

Lets not give a board to the 3 or so people who have a specific interest. A food or sports board will attract zero ad dollars but a miami hotel and restaurant board will..

Obviously there is enough interest in the chosen subjects to warrant this poll in the first place.

The ads you speak of wouldn't be posted in the forum anyway. I mentioned earlier in the thread that a Restaurant & Hotels section on the main board is an excellent idea.

But WTF would we have to talk about in a "Restaurants and Hotels" forum? Foodjunkies encompassing restaurant reviews and such just makes more sense. Most of us are locals so really have no need of hotels generally.

Yep, and I've said the same thing plenty of times. Heck, I even offered to write restaurant reviews. I think the point that Barbarino is missing is that whatever you call it, the "Foodjunkies" board will be a lot about restaurants. Calling it Resturantandhoteljunkies would be just too limiting.

Idiots..

1st off CJ is ran based upon ad dollars, a local miami hotel and restaurant board can increase ad revenue on the local level, sorry we can't accommodate the few cjers who live in NYC.

Espn is great for sports

Lets not give a board to the 3 or so people who have a specific interest. A food or sports board will attract zero ad dollars but a miami hotel and restaurant board will..

Obviously there is enough interest in the chosen subjects to warrant this poll in the first place.

The ads you speak of wouldn't be posted in the forum anyway. I mentioned earlier in the thread that a Restaurant & Hotels section on the main board is an excellent idea.

But WTF would we have to talk about in a "Restaurants and Hotels" forum? Foodjunkies encompassing restaurant reviews and such just makes more sense. Most of us are locals so really have no need of hotels generally.

Yep, and I've said the same thing plenty of times. Heck, I even offered to write restaurant reviews. I think the point that Barbarino is missing is that whatever you call it, the "Foodjunkies" board will be a lot about restaurants. Calling it Resturantandhoteljunkies would be just too limiting.

Also, the point about the ads relating to the forum is moot. Because they aren't related at all. You dont see any fashion related ads when you go to the Fashion Junkie board. Same with any others.

Guest coach

Idiots..

Espn is great for sports

Also, the point about the ads relating to the forum is moot. Because they aren't related at all. You dont see any fashion related ads when you go to the Fashion Junkie board. Same with any others.

You should, though.

Guest lulamishka

Man, I'm hungry. I wonder where would be a good place to go for a quick lunch in Downtown or maybe Coconut Grove?

I don't know if you can really find a quick lunch in Coconut Grove unless you work within walking distance.

And I don't know much around the Downtown area in terms of food...

BUT! I DO know the Brickell area well enough. What are you in the mood for?

Man how did i not see this. Immediately i thought it was a toss up but considering that i dont drive anymore.......FOOOOOOOOD! Specially with all the freakin amazing restaurants here in the city.

Sorry Rick and Diogo, dont mean to desert you but the foodies have my vote.

first time seeing this thread i would vote food as well, its not worth making an automotive thread on here when the majority aren't much into it.

Man how did i not see this. Immediately i thought it was a toss up but considering that i dont drive anymore.......FOOOOOOOOD! Specially with all the freakin amazing restaurants here in the city.

Sorry Rick and Diogo, dont mean to desert you but the foodies have my vote.

first time seeing this thread i would vote food as well, its not worth making an automotive thread on here when the majority aren't much into it.

Agreed. Anyone can relate to food. :)

Guest Electric Eel

Man, I'm hungry. I wonder where would be a good place to go for a quick lunch in Downtown or maybe Coconut Grove?

Next time try Berries in the Grove on 27th ave, im not sure if they are super quick but definitely good food without waiting too long :)

Or if you need a super quick lunch go to Fresh Market on Bayshore Drive they have tons of great pre-made items :)