Clubplanet Nightlife Community

silly question...

djmoonshine

does the "no sex until marriage" statement hold true anymore? has anyone seriously put off having sex because they weren't married?

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm nope !!!!!!!!!!!

Well I can't say no a friend I grew up with waited till she got married. She was 27!!!

Moonshine where are ya in Brooklyn????

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

hey dappah~ what's going on??

i'm down in brooklyn heights glowgirl, around the cobble hill area on the f-train... no one ever knows where i live!!~

dammit... i was kinda hoping some 37 year old virgin would answer the thread and tell me some fucking crazy ass spinster shit, but i guess that just doesn't happen anymore...

hehe~

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

Hi Moonshine - what's going on?? Jus saying wassup and hope everything is cool...jus a fellow Newbie sayin hi!

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

hey dappah~ what's going on??

i'm down in brooklyn heights glowgirl, around the cobble hill area on the f-train... no one ever knows where i live!!~

dammit... i was kinda hoping some 37 year old virgin would answer the thread and tell me some fucking crazy ass spinster shit, but i guess that just doesn't happen anymore...

hehe~

This has nothing to do with the fact that Im a nympho BUT, I would like to test the product before I buy the farm.

I know of people in present day between the ages of 18 and 35 who remain virgins. Many of them are doing so because of religion or their own personal belief which I commend them for. Yet, what if when they finally get married, they are not sexually compatible with their husbands? Then what? Theyre basically stuck unless they file a divorce on the grounds of "bad sex". (which is done now a days so ya know)

Sex is something that can be an incrdible experience for two people much in love. Sometimes its the gateway of feelings telling you if you belong with this person or not. I think its good that people are waiting until they are married but yet, I think there can be severe consequences by waiting.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Misskittie: I totally agree with 100% percent.

Originally posted by misskittie:

This has nothing to do with the fact that Im a nympho BUT, I would like to test the product before I buy the farm.

I know of people in present day between the ages of 18 and 35 who remain virgins. Many of them are doing so because of religion or their own personal belief which I commend them for. Yet, what if when they finally get married, they are not sexually compatible with their husbands? Then what? Theyre basically stuck unless they file a divorce on the grounds of "bad sex". (which is done now a days so ya know)

Sex is something that can be an incrdible experience for two people much in love. Sometimes its the gateway of feelings telling you if you belong with this person or not. I think its good that people are waiting until they are married but yet, I think there can be severe consequences by waiting.

i think about this all the time.. im still a virgin.. so i still have the choice.. ive waited so long because of this, but it seems like its taking forever! i just cant find anyone.. im not sure if im gonna keep it like this, but then, i think, ive waited this long.. why not wait the rest of the way, then i think, well, how longs that gonna take, then i think, argh im driving myself crazy, next subject lol. cwm1.gifcwm35.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

AIM: DeeLicious8P

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you meant to me.

The future is uncertain, but the end is always near- Jim Morrison

Long you live and high you fly, smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be

:)

Yup still true! My girlfriend is 24 is getting married in June and is still a virgin. She has always said she wanted to wait till she was married, yadda yadda yadda, and she is. She said she has tried to "do it" but she would always picture her mom watching her sayin "what are you doing" WTF is that??? I told her she better prepare for her honey moon with some stretches and shit! And why would you want your first night of being married to be painful? i mean come on. they've been together for 8 years!!!! Why buy a new car and not drive it?????

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

does the "no sex until marriage" statement hold true anymore? has anyone seriously put off having sex because they weren't married?

I have...I am still waiting for that night when i ll be married...and my husband will enter me for the first time and how i will screaM "GIVE IT TO ME BABY ...AHAHAHA"

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"