Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another picture thread (I wanna be first..haha)

mytrang

sup, kids-

Damn, why are these punk-bitches always tryin to steal my pics and front like they're me?

I worked hard to get this girlishly smooth body, and the "mangina" thing the photographer made me do was painful! I had to hold it for hours!

So respect my hard work and sacrifice and STFU!

PEACE,

NFK

Blonde Bombshell

------------------

Sometimes, Excess is Barely Enough...

------------------

You Know What I Was, You See What I Am: Change Me, Change Me!

Hey Mytrang,

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Its just that though we all want approval of our looks when we post, it is just bad form, especially for guys, to be too obvious and post pictures that we know the opposite sex is gonna love. Its weird but its kinda ok for a chick to do it. If a girl is super hot she can post something of her in a bikini and say "how you like" but generally if a guy does it well...for some reason it doesn't play as well. I don't make the rules dude, theyjust are. So if you want to post high-concept modeling pictures of yourself as aguy and have them go over well you kinda have to set them up better - usually with some self-depreciating remark or some humour. And it isn't even so much jealousy that provokes the bad response its something more basic about men not prancing and preening.

Anyways, my two cents.

I hope you have fun on the board mytrang.

Just curious geo... how tall are you? Most of my friends with your build are under 5'11".

Are you on creatine or protein supplements? I've been lifting pretty heavy for the past year or two, and I have the definition, but I need to put on the mass (I'm 175 lbs. right now).

Originally posted by geob69:

THANK U VERY MUCH SWEETIES << ITS FOR ALL OFF U <WELL MAYBE IF U GUYS EVER COME TO MIAMI WE CAN PARTY SOME TIME< IM SURE ILL SHOW ALL OFF U A GOOD TIME< HERE U GO SOME MORE PICS< AND MANY KISSES TO ALL OFF UUUUUUUUUU

Shit the third picture is Hootttt!

When I'm coming down to Miami I'm coming to visit you!!!! It's gonna be a girls thing only so fuck the boyfriends back home.. lol

------------------

ani_twee.giftweety1.gif

naw i aint that tall man im 5'8 but been working out for like 2yrs now and hard as fuck i mainly work out to get ripped not big but just some little size< and it takes dedication man< but trsut me 5 mths aint shit

i use to look like a twick before but then i took a started training hard, and just a protien shakes after workouts and stay natural all the way

Originally posted by mrdick:

Its weird but its kinda ok for a chick to do it.

let us not start with the double standards!

it is just as bad for a girl to do it. it's called fishing for compliments -- always the friend of low self-esteem.

and since we're on the subject, check me out on <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://"http://www.amihotornot.com/r/?eid=GUNRGY&key=PDU"" TARGET=_blank>amihotornot.com</A>

muhahaha... cwm3.gif

------------------

mouth.jpg

http://liz.isfamous.com

O.K. here's another one of Moi cwm15.gif

Fairly recent, a party on SOBE a few mts ago

This one's for both guys & girls

I like sharing something both sexes can enjoy

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢