Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Broward & Palm Beach peeps... Hungry?

Guest vaughan

Guest vaughan

As some of you know, I love Organic Pizza! I will be doing an in-store "appearance" this weekend @ Bloomingdale's! If you're shopping at Town Center Mall, swing by and say hello! I will post the times later.

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25TH

BLOOMINGDALES - TOWN CENTER MALL - BOCA RATON, FL

pfusion_white.jpg

Pizza Fusion's Ashley Rathgeber & owner Vaughan Lazar will be heating things up THIS Saturday Novemver 25th as the featured chef's in Bloomingdales' Guest Chef Series.

The Bloomingdales Guest Chef Series features local and nationally renowned chefs and pioneering restauranteurs. During the series, guest chef's bring their signature style and culinary flair to the home/kitchen department on the 2nd floor. There is a beautiful studio kitchen set-up with plenty of room for up to 40 guests. The "show" is televised throughout the store.

Please come out this Saturday and show your support for Pizza Fusion.

Vaughan and Ashley will be making Pizza Fusion's signatue Olive Tapenade with 7-Grain Organic Breadsticks as well as their delicious Focaccia Sandwiches.

pizza_row.jpg

jones.jpg

van_gd.jpg

Guest lulamishka

Damnit, Vaughan! What about Dade peeps??

I'm gonna have to drive up there one of these days just so I can try your pizza finally.

WTf is earth friendly pizza? Also dont forget there is a new restaurant and food board.

their delivery cars are all hybrids - thus earth friendly

one of the best pizzas i've ever had, wish i could afford to go there more frequently, all organic and whole-wheat/grain bread, sauces, spices, ect.

really good!

u should go check it out one of these days its right off US-1 in broward, i dont have the address off the top of my head, im sure someone here can give it to you or Vaughan.