Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the most fattening food you love?

Aside from Bubba Gump's Bucket of Boat Trash (Fried lobster, fried shrimp, fried clams, fried fish and french fries) i just made myself a honey roasted peanut butter and nutella samich. YUMMMMMM. And i feel like such a fat ass eating it. Oh well. See what happens when you think you have jelly at home and you really don't?

Ok lets hear 'em.

Guest lulamishka

Off the top of my head... Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream.

Nutrition Facts:

Amount Per Serving

Serving Size: 1/2Cup (106g)

Calories: 300 Calories from Fat: 180

Total Fat20g31%

Saturated Fat12g60%

Trans Fat0.5g

Cholesterol105mg35%

Sodium55mg2%

Total Carbohydrate26g9%

Dietary Fiber2g8%

Sugars24g

Protein5g

Vitamin A 10%Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 10%Iron 8%

MMM MMMMMM!!

Guest HouseJunkie

got an easier one for you, what does haagen-dazs mean ?

maybe we should have a trivia-like food related contest

but to answer your question ... a double cheese burger from McDonalds ... its something like 420 calories :-X

its german for heart attack.

Guest JMT

there is this place called Guthrie's in tallahassee, fl...

they serve nothing but chicken strips. a one box serving is rumored to have close to 900 calories... and its so damn good it must be the feast of satan himself.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

there is this place called Guthrie's in tallahasse, fl...

they serve nothing but chicken strips. a one box serving is rumored to have close to 900 calories... and its so damn good it must be the feast of satan himself.

GUTHRIES MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i would kill a gut box rightnow with one extra finger, extra toast and 7 extra sauces. That shit is llike liquid crack.....so good so good.

I remember i would take the toast, put a chicken finger and fries wrapped in it and dip it in the sauce. delicious!

Guest Devilicious

GUT BOX!!!! Oh man, they are so good though. Krinkle cut fries. Whataburger had a similar meal and would provide country gravy dipping sauce... that stuff was the hotness!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

GUT BOX!!!! Oh man, they are so good though. Krinkle cut fries. Whataburger had a similar meal and would provide country gravy dipping sauce... that stuff was the hotness!

Oh and the whataburger chicken box called the MCK. big tub of white country gravy agragragrgarragargargara. y'all got me fuckin hungry......and pokey stix from gumbys pizza with ranch.

Guest Devilicious

remember the line at Guthrie's would be out in the street on weekends? And on FAMU homecoming weekend, forget about it... you couldn't pay me to venture near it! I think someone was even shot outside of it while we were in school

Guest JMT

remember the line at Guthrie's would be out in the street on weekends? And on FAMU homecoming weekend, forget about it... you couldn't pay me to venture near it! I think someone was even shot outside of it while we were in school

forget even going near tennessee st. at all during FAMU homecoming... id only take the backroads.

Guest Electric Eel

forget even going near tennessee st. at all during FAMU homecoming... id only take the backroads.

OMG, I have to say that I made it a mission to stay away from Guthries while in school. Once I heard that their sauce can clean a penny I decided I dont need it, lol.

FAMU homecoming was usually the time I went out of town or stayed in my house all weekend, lol

Another fattening food i love: Bud's Chicken and Seafood. The chicken fingers were the BEST. And their honey mustard was true honey mustard. They had krinkle cut fries too but their corn fritters were TO DIE FOR. Oh man....they don't have stuff like that here. :( They have Popeye's but i don't like their gravy AT ALL.

I miss southern style fried food. :'(

Guest somefiercehouse

pizza rustica

crinkle cut fries from ANYWHERE (especially when you put ketchup on them, and not just any kind....the kind in the old school retro red plastic things and it comes out in a skinny little stream...somehow that makes them taste SO much better)

grilled cheese sandwiches

but really.....you can make any food, healthy or not tasty as hell after partying with pete bong.

Guest swirlundergrounder

lumpia_sampler_details.jpg

LUMPIA....!!

The Filipino Egg Roll!

None of you mother fuckers has a favorite fatty food that tastes better than these. Not your typical Asian egg roll, Lumpias are known to be very addictive.

Just ask my wife who weighs 105 lbs. She ate about 15 of these the other day none stop!

And she doesn't eat fried foods very often!

My mom was in town and rolled me enough of these to fill 1 cabinet in my freezer.

I'm saving them for Superbowl weekend bitches!!

The first thing that every none Filipino person that I meet (who are familiar with these) always asks me if I know how to make them or if I have any in my fridge..

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

LUMPIA....!!

The Filipino Egg Roll!

None of you mother fuckers has a favorite fatty food that tastes better than these. Not your typical Asian egg roll, Lumpias are known to be very addictive.

Just ask my wife who weighs 105 lbs. She ate about 15 of these the other day none stop!

My mom was in town and rolled me enough of these to fill 1 cabinet in my freezer.

The first thing that every none Filipino person that I meet (who are familiar with these) always asks me if I know how to make them or if I have any in my fridge..

terry hook me up!!!! those look good

Guest swirlundergrounder

LUMPIA....!!

The Filipino Egg Roll!

terry hook me up!!!! those look good

Dude they are hella good!!

I'll think about it...

I might have been more generous but you can't milk your birthday anymore... LOL ;D :P

IMG_3503.jpg

Guest RzO

there is this place called Guthrie's in tallahassee, fl...

omg the gutbox! we had that in g-ville @ UF too, the fuckin sauce was ace!

GUTHRIES MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i would kill a gut box rightnow with one extra finger, extra toast and 7 extra sauces. That shit is llike liquid crack.....so good so good.

I remember i would take the toast, put a chicken finger and fries wrapped in it and dip it in the sauce. delicious!

hahahaha an extra toast was vital

Guest LeVeL

LUMPIA....!!

The Filipino Egg Roll!

Hey Terry where can I get these around here..that you recommend ?

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm extra toast extra sauce, someone needs to mail me a gut box......OOHHH!! and tallahasse people.....remember BAGEL BAGEL.....MMMMMMM WINE AND CHEESE!!!!! SOOOOO GOOD.

Guest swirlundergrounder

LUMPIA....!!

The Filipino Egg Roll!

None of you mother fuckers has a favorite fatty food that tastes better than these. Not your typical Asian egg roll' date=' Lumpias are known to be very addictive.

[/quote']

Hey Terry where can I get these around here..that you recommend ?

The only place that I know of that might (or should) have them is a Filipino resturant in North Miami Beach called 'Tatays'

Here's some info

Tatay's

237 NE 167th St

North Miami Beach, FL

» North Dade

305-654-9494

305-654-9588 (fax)

Located in a small space formerly occupied by a KFC, Tatay’s could, in some ways, also count as fast food. The prices are cheap enough -- full meals with two entrées and a starch side are just $5.25 to $6.95. And the food does come instantly, because the eight daily selections are steam-tabled. However, the fare is not industrially produced crapola, but rather authentic homemade Philippine specialties that, though served fast, have been slow cooked to perfection. Influences are an intriguing mix of Spanish, Chinese, and Southeast Asian in dishes like kare-kare (beef in peanut sauce), lechon kawali (deep-fried pork), crispy pata (a whole crackling-on pork hock, with garlic vinegar dip), lumpia (raw-vegtable wraps), and pancit bihon (stir-fried rice noodles with vegetables and chicken). Don’t forget to take home a container of addictive adobong mani, fragrant garlic-roasted peanuts.

-From The New Times

I have never been there but I do know that it's been around for a while so it must be doing good. It's a hole in the wall place.

If you don't make it to there don't worry...

Like I told Steve (Alki) if I have a Superbowl party (Seahawks vs Chargers), I'll fry up the ones my mom left me in my freezer. ;D and I'lll fry you up some.. I have 2 freezer bags full of them.

Guest Devilicious

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm extra toast extra sauce, someone needs to mail me a gut box......OOHHH!! and tallahasse people.....remember BAGEL BAGEL.....MMMMMMM WINE AND CHEESE!!!!! SOOOOO GOOD.

don't even get me started on bagel bagel. I fucking love that place. Every sammich was to die for! MishkaMod, can you please find the thread I started awhile back about Bagel Bagel coming to South Florida, and move it to this section? Gracias :-*