Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doormen you want to kill

Guest brasiliandrunk

Guest brasiliandrunk

The french bald guy at snatch has a tattoo on his neck , go fuck yourself you piece of shit i hope i encounter you on your stupid day job one day and knock your fucking head off..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HouseJunkie

The french bald guy at snatch has a tattoo on his neck , go fuck yourself you piece of shit i hope i encounter you on your stupid day job one day and knock your fucking head off..

What did he do to you and how does it make you feel?

Guest pod

Angel, that piece of shit. ¡Coño!

;D

I used to have hostility for certain doormen, but 99 percent of the time they're doing their assigned jobs, which includes "staying in charachter" a lot of times. The average clubgoer expects a snooty doorman, so the clubs provide one. Somehow, it gives the venue an air of exclusivity. It's been that way since the days of 54, don't envision a change soon.

Guest brasiliandrunk

What he do? I payed 20 dollars to get in that crap, said hello to the dj who was spinning... I actually forgot my wallet in the car. I specifically i was going to come back in a few hours to EVERBODY out side to make sure they knew I was coming back. Even to that flamer mother fucker. I got my wallet returned to the place in like 1-2 hours, the guy is like i can't let you in , you are a guy and are alone...

Guest Michael James

I woulda cut my losses and split.

I shelled out 500 to get into the nocturnal terrace to watch Boris last WMC...I got a table...but, still had to pay for two bottles min.

Was that a normal price for VIP?

Guest pod

At Snatch? Or Noc?

Either way, there's usually a 2 bottle minimum no matter what time of the year it is. Often, during conference the club will change their policy to a dollar amount minimum. $500 for a table during conference is a steal.

Guest brasiliandrunk

I did , and called him out too , hahaha it was funny... I wish he read the boards , ILL KICK YOUR ASS.... He's problably a janitor at his day job....

Guest coach

It really annoys me when I get all dressed up and make sure I am travelling with female(s) and the doorpeople let any loser dressed like they just came from cleaning their garage. I realize you gotta make a buck, but how about some standards. And lest anyone thinks I am some rich snob, I get a *lot* of my nice clothes from the thrift store, so dressing nice doesn't have to cost a fortune, it just takes a little effort.

Guest Michael James

At Snatch? Or Noc?

Either way, there's usually a 2 bottle minimum no matter what time of the year it is. Often, during conference the club will change their policy to a dollar amount minimum. $500 for a table during conference is a steal.

Noc.....

Cool......Although, leaving at 1pm with alchohol poisoning wasn't the best :-X

i cant stand when doormen and bouncers act like they are hot shit because the work for Club X. They all try to act all hard... how much do these guys make an hour? They arent shit in my eyes.

Guest Michael James

i cant stand when doormen and bouncers act like they are hot shit because the work for Club X. They all try to act all hard... how much do these guys make an hour? They arent shit in my eyes.

I thought Miami/SB Doormen made bank?

(I'm sure the wage aint great...but, they get tipped all the time)

Guest pod

Star doormen pull a helluva wage during the night. I know a lot of the guys personally and they've got better homes and wheels than you'd think.

Guest Michael James

Star doormen pull a helluva wage during the night. I know a lot of the guys personally and they've got better homes and wheels than you'd think.

What I figured...

Guest pod

This is star doormen though. I mean, the guy working the ropes at Club XYZ on the 600 block probably has to move drugs during the week to make ends meet.

This is star doormen though. I mean, the guy working the ropes at Club XYZ on the 600 block probably has to move drugs during the week to make ends meet.

LOL... i bet Michael and Kristy from Space do quite well.. they are two of the most professional in South Florida.. I dont mind tipping them when i hit up space.

that's how these guys live their lifes tho

perception is reality...they ain't no different than your local 21 yr old spoiled chick driving a new benz, the only difference is that these guys work overtime to keep up w/ their status contious lifes...

they get to impress young chicks or even chicks that get to know the doormen so they can get benefits, than they get them free drinks, possibly "sexy time" later on, offcourse they won't be living in opa-locka...they have to "invest" most of their income at the half mil home/condo w/ the 100k car to get acceptance w/out knowing these women are only using them down the road.

not saying all women are like that but we all know who they are, they are very easy to spot.

Guest pod

Exactly. Especially in a close-knit community like this.

The one thing that boggles my mind though is that you don't necessarily have to be a total dick at the ropes. You gotta be firm, but at the same time, not totally dress down someone just because you can.

However, sometimes it is necessary to throw down on someone.

Guest mr.miami

Worst door experience i ever had was i went with a friend to senor frogs on south beach and he spent like 30 minutes begging these door guys to let him in and i was like lets go somewhere else. It really isnt worth it especially around this town where you can get the same stuff at 50 other alternatives and you wont get hassled. Also maybe the door guy forgot who you were. Seeing so many different faces you cant expect the guy to have total recall.

Worst door experience i ever had was i went with a friend to senor frogs on south beach and he spent like 30 minutes begging these door guys to let him in and i was like lets go somewhere else. It really isnt worth it especially around this town where you can get the same stuff at 50 other alternatives and you wont get hassled. Also maybe the door guy forgot who you were. Seeing so many different faces you cant expect the guy to have total recall.

word

the #1 rule if you know a joint that has a doormen that has the "i havent gotten laid attitude" is to skip that place.

Guest mr.miami

Went there 5 years ago and never looked back. Looked more local a lot of dark skin folks were there plus they only had spanish music.