Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i here by pronounce my love to lickmylipz

puck

Hey Unbound,

Sorry - didn't mean to take over frown.gif Sometimes I just get over-zealous in my affections. We are talking about Kerry after all. Its just so easy to get swept away. But I'm not possessive - I share very well with others - Kerry's just too smokin' a chick to keep to one's self anyway smile.gif It wouldn't be fair.

However. "Too Much Oral"? What the hell are you talking about??!! A man cannot eat enough pussy!! In my opinion a good woman is built to go the distance. She can have 5,6 - 10 Orgasms or more in a good night. There's plenty of time for some good, hard, ass-thumping fucking later. So why not start them off with a few spine-tingling Orgasms from your tongue just to get things going? I mean I like it, they like it so why not smile.gif

Don't get me wrong there's time for lotsa fucking later. Who doesn't love that smile.gif But MrDick or MrTongue - whatever. I'm versatile.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. cwm5.gif I prefer to start with the oral myself - its just that when you got to the good part - you fast fowarded the money-shot

who does that?

please post up the climactic resolution and the end! cwm37.gif

as LML would say: Thankies tongue.gif

------------------

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

im a sweet and censitive guy but im dam crazy, as for looks full european looks

i got the skill come get your pill caz when i shoot the gift i shoot to lick, lick lick i wanna lick lickk you from your head to your toezzzzzzzzz

aaaaahhhhhh thressomes are good but with no dick in it

alright people she is all mine and i don't share. well maybe with some cute ladies. cwm4.gif

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by mrdick:

MrDick is a simple, uncomplicated man. All he would like is the exclusive video and merchandising rights contract on this one.

And if Ms. Lipz ever needs to find refuge from her buzy schedule and many admirers (or with her many admirers) she is welcome to come up to my ski chalet where we can a spend cozy winter night huddled naked in my hot tub, admiring each other through the sparkling bubbles of our twin champagne glasses. Consider my chalet a place of healing where strong, enthusiastic hands will slowly - very slowly - wring every last ounce of tension out of your body. Where delicate fingerips will dance lightly accross your flushed skin. Where soft, parted lips will embrace your turgid, ripe nipples as they work their way southward on their leisurely journey of exploration. As this journey reaches its climax so will you as my knowing mouth and skilled tongue work their magic on your wet, dripping pussy. And just when you think that you can't take anymore you will thrill to the sensation of strong fingers entering you as they seek out that magic spot inside of you. Back and forth, back and forth, they will glide as the combined efforts of hands and tongue bring you to heights hitherto undreamt of. In that moment you will know total joy and complete release as I take your throbbing clit between my lips while my tongue skims accross it in a butterfly motion and my relentless fingers drive you screaming through one heart-stopping, blood-pounding orgasm after another.

When you recover your senses I will lay you down on my white bear skin rug in front of a large stone fireplace. Bathed in the heat of the crackling fire and the glow of the champagne we will laugh, talk, and touch as your passion rekindles. Over the course of a seemingly endless evening we will make slow, passionate love interspersed with bouts of wild fucking that will leave you breathless and sated. By the fire we will feel the sleep of the blessed as we cuddle in each others arms hidden away from the bitter cold of the life and Winter outside.

But heh, if that's not your style I understand - its not for everyone.

[This message has been edited by mrdick (edited 01-29-2001).]

hey, well, in the mean time, while lipz is busy.. u wanna gimme a call.. lol cwm4.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

AIM: DeeLicious8P

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you meant to me.

The future is uncertain, but the end is always near- Jim Morrison

Long you live and high you fly, smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be

:)

Anytime dee_licious,

Justlike I ain't possessive I also have room for a whole lotta love in my life.

You are deinitely a sweetie and welcome to come hang with me anytime. That's if you don't mind me getting alittle frisky sometimes (or all the time). Something about cold winter nights and hot, sexy women makes MrDick rather stiff smile.gif But I really hope you don't share unbound's problem with too much pussy licking because as much aas I love to fuck I just think that I might even like sucking on clit even better. Does this make me a bad person?

Money shot is cool. I guess I am farmore turned on my women's orgasms than by mens. Maybe if I was a chick I'd be more turned on by the money shot. I mean I love having them but writing about them - well there;'s just nothing I like more than watching a woman - than staring right into her eyes - as she cums. Its just awesome.

I guess we all have our fetishes - I'll try to give more equal time in the future smile.gif

Hey Rachel!!

This is me backing off - she can be yours smile.gif I don't like owning anybody. But if you ever wantto bring your prized possesion up north for a weekend getaway feel free. I think I can find room for both of you in my hectic schedule. Imean my hot tub will easily fit 3 smile.gif

Originally posted by mrdick:

Lipz,

If only you culd put your hand between my legs right now and feel just how real my feelings are for you smile.gif

its all great that everyone loves to fuck, and get off. but where did all the love go?

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html