Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For My Pizza Friends....

Guest vaughan

Guest vaughan

Just wanted to share this article... Thanks to everyone from the boards who have stopped by to show their support...

Oh yeah... Rick... Diogo... We now have Organic Beer & Wine ;D

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to my wife, my family, all of my Friends, our customers and vendors for all of their support, assistance and understanding over the past few months while opening our first location!!! It has been a whirlwind and we couldn't be more fortunate with all of the wonderful press and feedback. We are building out the Ft. Lauderdale Store as we speak and should be open in 6-8 weeks with Aventura, South Beach and Delray in the planning stages.

Please grab a copy of this month's BOCA RATON Magazine where we are a feature in their "Ultimate Dining Guide". And keep your eyes peeled for the February issue of CHICKEN SOUP FOR YOUR SOUL Magazine, as Pizza Fusion will be one of their feature stories!

I love everyone and THANK YOU!!!

boca_mag.jpg

Guest Devilicious

awesome ya'll! Congrats Vaughan, Nicole and all those working on your team. Can't wait till the Sobe location opens!

Guest swirlundergrounder

You damm well know the Aventura location will have the MILFS..!! ;D ;D

By chance is it opening by the Whole Foods? That would be a gold mine...

..A goldmine of gold digging MILFS!!! ;D ;D

Guest vaughan

Um... No, I'm sorry... I have NO idea what you could possibly be speaking of... :-X :-X :-X

And thank you all for your VERY kind replies! And if I am there, all CJ'ers get a SWEET discount! Like 50% off kinda shit!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Um... No, I'm sorry... I have NO idea what you could possibly be speaking of... :-X :-X :-X

BULLSHIT!! :P

Guest Cosmigonon

I just came from there. Awesome pizza!!! And I also had the organic beer, which at first I thought it was a joke, I didn;t think they made organic beer for real!!!

Nice little palce, and the girl who took my order, very sweet. It's kinda far, but I give it two thumbs up, and I'll wait for the Laudy location... 8)

I just came from there. Awesome pizza!!! And I also had the organic beer, which at first I thought it was a joke, I didn;t think they made organic beer for real!!!

Nice little palce, and the girl who took my order, very sweet. It's kinda far, but I give it two thumbs up, and I'll wait for the Laudy location... 8)

its not far man, i've been there twice already and it takes me 15 mins tops lol, which way did u go to get there? you can stroll on US-1 going north on a weekend when there's no traffic and it should take u 15-20mins, you gotta go the distance for the good stuff. 8)

Vaughan i'll come check out the organic beer real soon! :P