Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please welcome my 2 HOT bitches to the board

Guest ClubDiva05

Guest ClubDiva05

So I am sitting here posting on CJ while my 2 girls are raiding my closet trying to put together outfits for tonight. You all know how nosy chics are so of course they want to know what I'm doing and WHAM I got us 2 new junkies.

Please welcome my beautiful but psycho ;) xwifey, JessyG (Jessy) and my friend Housebabe4rmBrazill (Paty) to the board.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ClubDiva05

I knew you little pervs (BLING) would be asking for pics so I was already searching for some.

ce7e25da.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

One in the middle is Paty

They are still waiting for their passwords to be emailed to them so they can't post but they are dying to and driving me insane. POD you are making me look bad here I'm supposed to know people!!! Speed it up ;)

Guest coach

You guys gotta find another catchphrase. STFU has expired.

Cool, I never liked it.

Hey, how about "Pic FTW!"???

My new on is: "Pics or sod off."

Guest HouseBabe4rmBrazil

Hello junkies, I haven't met any of you but this looks like fun and I do party with Alyx a lot so I think I will have fun here. Hope to meet you soon.

-Paty

Guest Philip

I've never been a huge fan of internet-speak. Conveys a sense of laziness, if you will.

i dont know if i'd classify it as laziness but i see your point. i dont even shortcut my texts

Guest spinderella7713

Im sorry but FTW is no good, never liked it, never did. and Alex why are you getting ready this early....GO TO VOODOO!!!! :P

Guest Cosmigonon

and Alex why are you getting ready this early....GO TO VOODOO!!!! :P

that's what I was thinking, it's only 3.30.

btw, Bienvenidas chicas... 8)

Guest Marina22

Welcome girls, guys don't get it.. We have to pick out something to wear, maybe even wash it before the evening, chill, eat, have sex, clean the house, make plans, shower, go on cooljunkie, and then later get ready. ;) Unless, you start from happy hour early which I can't normally do.. Have fun tonight. :)