Please welcome my 2 HOT bitches to the board

Guest ClubDiva05

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka
Posted by: i love DJ Ology!! Posted on: Today at 04:52:12pm

Ok Alyx... Im here saying hello because you just bitched at me for not posting... So welcome to your friends!!

No reason to get jealous and not say high, I luff all my bitches!!! Besides the more the merrier right??? I may need a bigger shower though!!!

Lol, thanx for the welcome babe :-*

Will you be at LC in the morn?

Whoa Whoa Whoa sista!!!!!! i deserve a royalty check or at least 3 shots, one tall red bull vodka and the equivalent of a lapdance from scarlets for the usage of my trademarked terminology. Can you please refrain from the usage of the word "LUFF" and especially The usage of the phrase "I luff my bitches" This is unacceptable in the world of CJ. I singlehandedly coined the term luff and utilize the phrase i luff my beeetches to represent a group of good looking women that are near and dear to me. i appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you out and about in the near future. Best Regards, ALKI

:-*

Guest swirlundergrounder

The noses in the two brunette pictures look similar. Not quite sure about the blonde

Dude someone demote this guy back down to Fresh Junkie status...

And the noses do look similar.

HA HA... man if you only knew what was going on...

And yeah my time has came and went here on CJ.. That happened like 9500 posts ago

Guest Electric Eel

Ok Alyx... Im here saying hello because you just bitched at me for not posting... So welcome to your friends!!

No reason to get jealous and not say high, I luff all my bitches!!! Besides the more the merrier right??? I may need a bigger shower though!!!

Whoa Whoa Whoa sista!!!!!! i deserve a royalty check or at least 3 shots, one tall red bull vodka and the equivalent of a lapdance from scarlets for the usage of my trademarked terminology. Can you please refrain from the usage of the word "LUFF" and especially The usage of the phrase "I luff my bitches" This is unacceptable in the world of CJ. I singlehandedly coined the term luff and utilize the phrase i luff my beeetches to represent a group of good looking women that are near and dear to me. i appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you out and about in the near future. Best Regards, ALKI

;) :-*

;) :-*

:-* :-* :-*