Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite Bread?

Bling

Guest JMT

i like pretty much any kind except rye.

Come on, you know you love the marble rye from Schnitzer's. ;D

lol, i went there once but some old lady bought the last one.

Guest durrtylexx

and one of my favorite breads of all is a Hebrew bread called challah (pronounced "holly" and sometimes halla).

yummmm challah bread with butter and cup of soup -- confort food - good stuff!

Guest Devilicious

Rye is bomb on Reubens like Alex said, Challah is delish, Foccacia can be a meal by itself the way some folks make it [my little local co-op grocery store in Chapel Hill NC] Gotta be with Michelle on the daily bread though, I'll take regular Publix wheat. There's also a style called Health Nut that is really good and healthy for every day bread.

Guest Electric Eel

Rye is bomb on Reubens like Alex said, Challah is delish, Foccacia can be a meal by itself the way some folks make it [my little local co-op grocery store in Chapel Hill NC] Gotta be with Michelle on the daily bread though, I'll take regular Publix wheat. There's also a style called Health Nut that is really good and healthy for every day bread.

I love health nut bread, hell I love all bread but thats the bread I buy to keep around the house.

Challah is also known as egg bread, its so yummy. French toast made with challah is the best!

Foccacia rocks as well. Ah I can go on, i'll stop here, lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest soozin

i love some soft warm sourdough... any of you ever had bimini bread or whatever? its so sweeet, like dessert but its usually eaten before a meal.. omg insane good. and the rolls @ beverly hills cafe... yum!

but im usually a health nut so i do love the whole grain breads and stick w/ them whenever possible!

Guest soozin

and the rolls @ beverly hills cafe... yum!

+1!

Love those!

I'm threadjackin for a min just to give a shout out to the BHC nature's way salad on spinach instead of lettuce HOLLA

Guest Electric Eel

and the rolls @ beverly hills cafe... yum!

+1!

Love those!

I'm threadjackin for a min just to give a shout out to the BHC nature's way salad on spinach instead of lettuce HOLLA

Their neighborhood salad with cajun chicken is my #1 choice there! I absolutely love the place, theres something for everyone. Last time we went Pat had some veggie casserole and it was the best item on the table, we all had some of it, lol

Guest lulamishka

sweetbreads mmm

lol... sweetbread is actually really yummy. Just don't think about what it actually is ;)

eww...i was kidding, you weirdo!

lol