Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What food do you not eat anymore that you miss the most?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

Either you stopped eating this food becasue you got bored of it, you have no access to it, a change of lifestyle or for medical reasons..

I'm a vegetarian now (mostly) and I miss eating Corned Beef... mmmm!!

I miss frying up corned beef in a pan until it's almost crunchy and having it with eggs sunny side up.

My favorite corned beef breakfast is toasting an English muffin and slapping a bunch of mayo on the muffins and topping it with crunchy-near burnt Argentinian corned beef... YUMMMMMM!!

I also miss Taco Bell Burrito Supremes and Churassco with a bunch of olive oil and garlic cooked medium...

Guest Slide On The Ice

Growing up I always drank a lot of milk, orange juice, and natural fruit juice mixes (not artificial sugar drinks) like banana-pinapple-orange juice. When I started having trouble with high blood sugar I cut out milk and all juices, and changed diet soda. Orange juice and orange+ mixtures were always my favorite drinks, but of all the things I miss most, it's milk.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Growing up I always drank a lot of milk, orange juice, and natural fruit juice mixes (not artificial sugar drinks) like banana-pinapple-orange juice. When I started having trouble with high blood sugar I cut out milk and all juices, and changed diet soda. Orange juice and orange+ mixtures were always my favorite drinks, but of all the things I miss most, it's milk.

So if a hot chick with milk dripping from her nipples asked you to suck on her tits you would not do it??

Guest Slide On The Ice

So if a hot chick with milk dripping from her nipples asked you to suck on her tits you would not do it??

In that case I'd get a bag of chocolate chip cookies and go to town. Because nothing tastes better with milk than cookies. ;D

Guest michael^heaven

Chocolate. It aggravates my complexion too much so no more. Other than that, I miss real Tex-Mex. Not this pseudo crap they dish out here in Florida.

Guest swirlundergrounder

chicken fingers and honey mustard sauce. and almost anything from chick-fil-a.

Why don't you eat these anymore?

Guest DjNinaMarie

wow! chick-fil-a is just too good! waffle style french fries! ftw! their polynesian sauce is reeeeally good too.

too bad in miami there's just that one Dadeland location. (unless im not aware of the others)

Guest somefiercehouse

i'm vegetarian ;D

and yeah...their polynessian sauce from chick-fil-a is really really yummy. if people from work go their i have them grab me a couple of packets of it. then i cook tofu, veggies, and rice with it. mmm MMM!

Guest durrtylexx

there was an old jamaican couple that owned a sub shop near my job, they made the BEST jerk chicken sub ever!

it was bomboclat delicious - hot fire :o ;D

I miss that sub shop. :(

fucking franchises are closing all the mom and pop spots.

Guest swirlundergrounder

i'm vegetarian ;D

and yeah...their polynessian sauce from chick-fil-a is really really yummy. if people from work go their i have them grab me a couple of packets of it. then i cook tofu, veggies, and rice with it. mmm MMM!

Why don't you get some of those Morning Star Chick Patties and put the sauce on those?

Guest somefiercehouse

i'm vegetarian ;D

Why don't you get some of those Morning Star Chick Patties and put the sauce on those?

oh i do! morning star even makes chik fingers, some honey mustard flavored ones too (not the greatest, but not too bad either).

Guest swirlundergrounder

i'm vegetarian ;D

oh i do! morning star even makes chik fingers, some honey mustard flavored ones too (not the greatest, but not too bad either).

I don't like Morningstar chick fingers but I do like their chick patties alot. I get pissed becasue sometimes you just want to get the plain chick patties but all they have are the parmasean ranch ones, which are good also but they do you on good when you want to add some kind of sweet seasoning to them.

Guest somefiercehouse

i'm vegetarian ;D

I don't like Morningstar chick fingers but I do like their chick patties alot. I get pissed becasue sometimes you just want to get the plain chick patties but all they have are the parmasean ranch ones, which are good also but they do you on good when you want to add some kind of sweet seasoning to them.

yeah, and lately my publix has been slacking on carrying the regular chick patties. the parmesan one's i like if i put pasta sauce and some chese on it...like a little mini chick parmesean.

Guest Electric Eel

i'm vegetarian ;D

Morningstar buffalo wings are great!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Morningstar buffalo wings are great!

Yeah they are!!!!!!

+1!

+2!

I like putting more buffalo sauce on them...

Guest soozin

yae they are pretty good but would be better if SPICIER!!! i like those chicken strip things that look like grilled ya know?

and good ol chick patties of course, just had one tonight!