Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The RETURN of SHARAM!!!! December 16th!!!

Guest spinderella7713

My friends and family from Hialeah are always MORE then welcome at Space....as theyve always been since day one.

Several members of our staff and even some of our residents have lived or live in Hialeah..

fuck snobbery!

Hey Lurker....I remember you bitching about Miami..and the people here...and how superficial they are..

well.....I guess youve adjusted pretty well...now you're able to pass judgement on entire cities..

oh...BTW

Sharam ROCKED it! place was going nuts..club was at capacity..

oh...and I was actually there (unlike the 3 reviews so far;) )

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

You're my boy Lurker, and yes this is another Space Attorney post, but geez, you live in Broward, son, and primarily go to events frequented by the younger set. I went by a Rabbit in the Moon event once and felt like I needed to ID everyone. Not really, but if I felt that way I'd be stereotyping.

Yeah we've all been guilty of it in the past, but at the end of the day, for most clubs, it's the people from the not-so-hip areas that keep the places afloat. Not everyone has the money, or the desire for that matter, to live where the cool kids live. Hell, 2 years ago the whole lot of ya said I was crazy for saying that living across the bridge was gonna be cooler than living on the sandbar, but here it is, 2 years later, and living across the bridge is cooler. All the "cool kids" are here. I can't shop at Publix without seeing someone I know from cool-kid-land.

Yeah Hialeah's an easy target, but if someone's up to snuff every other way to get into my club, I'm not gonna spot check where they live.

Guest Melo8

Im sorry but who cares where u live... doesn't make u any cooler or make u any wiser about music. In case u didnt know all house music followers dont normally walk around in shiny shoes & ties saying I live in a condo on the beach!!

Back to what this forum is really about....

I agree, Sharam Rocked it! I had a great time... but thats just my opinion :-*

Guest escobaju

...this post is about SHARAM... VIVA GLOBAL UNDERGROUND!!! VIVA SPACE!!! THX SHARAM FOR ANOTHER AMAZING SET IN MIAMI!!!

... ARIEL great job with Diamond Life and lighting up the whole crowd!!! just mindblowing!!!

i agree with oscar g´s comment.. any more reviews??

Guest LeVeL

I went to Space on Saturday night and to my dismay I see about 300 to 400 people outside of Space all trying to get in. I must say this had to be one of the most packed I have seen Space outside of WMC. There was basically no organization, there were no lines, people were just scattered everywhere people begging doormens and people with lists to get in...and worst of all it started drizzling rain.

I just couldn't deal with the crap and decided bail and go somewhere else, so I ended up in Gryphon too see Stonebridge who played a decent set, I had a nice night and well I hope its better organized next time at Space because clearly the Space staff never expected the turn around that it got this date.

Guest pod

Wantickets presales went through the roof at the last minute, it was very strange.

Fun night overall though, my only gripe was that Ivano played a bit too hard after Sharam got off the decks.

Guest LeVeL

Wantickets presales went through the roof at the last minute, it was very strange.

Fun night overall though, my only gripe was that Ivano played a bit too hard after Sharam got off the decks.

Pod...dont tell me your turning into a track spotter and now your beginning to critique dj's. What happened to having fun an comsuming a lot of alcohol, a night shouldn't be cause of the DJ..lol

Guest pod

Heheh. ;D Yeah I mean I was there doing my thing, but it did stand out in my head that he played harder than normal. Gripe is too harsh, more of an observation I made in between shots of Jager and throwing ice cubes at those dang people who don't live in the cool areas of town.

Guest RzO

well after making it down in the morning for the terrace set i must say he delivered, great set, although the beginning the crowd was a lil too packed, i guess the "not cool people" must of realized and left cause by 8 or so it seemed to be ok. i drank waay too much had alot of fun with the crazy folk but still managed to remember some tracks, this before pod took the trainspotters out back for a beating...lol

16 Bit Lolitas Vs. Motorcycle – Deep Breath Sedna (Dave Dresden Mash-up)

Spider & Legaz - Psych

DYAD10 - Sugar (Sweet Thing) (Nicka & Alse Remix)

Pete Heller Presents Timewarp - Timewarp

Sultan & Ned Shepard feat. Stereomovers - Connected (Spider & Legaz Remix)-

sickest remix of the oldies track...the drifters- save the last dance for me! -this was very odd but quite fun to hear!

Sharam- PATT!!

Flashdance accapella thrown in somewhere as well

Armin van Buuren feat. Nadia Ali - Who is Watching-closing track

i will say ivano did come on quite hard but i think the end of his set was good, qba was awesome, he for sure plays some crowd pleasing tracks, perfect for that time of day! great morning/afternoon out there, as usual good to see all the peeps i did, it was a blast

Guest RzO

maybe they fight over who's name is "cooler" lol, anyway i forgot one other

Suite 117 - Smaller (Dave Audé Remix)

i had to call in sick to work today my head is still hurting, what a day

Guest gotdrums13

First time going to Space in like 3 months and damn was it packed and first time staying till the end of QBA's set (when they kicked everyone out) lol.

Ariel is the man! You impressed the shit out of me bro. Throwing in some break-ish tracks in there. AWESOME!

It was good to meet some more junkies Rick, Cosmignon, DDG, and Alki.

Guest dudeitzdiesel

i had a great time, sharam was alright...not as good as expected but the bitches where definitely out of control!!! and qba did close it off good, all the way until 3:30 pm. Good times...

Guest Untouchable Chino

one of the best afterhour parties i have been to all year..the energy, the women, the music, just the whole vibe..out of hand..

Guest gotdrums13

Did I meet you or no? I saw Rick and Alki, and I think Josh?

I actually met you through Diaga a while back. I said hi to you like twice through the night/day.

Guest ddg

got there around 4....slammed inside....didnt really dig his main room set....kinda went everywhere imo....some decent songs thrown in there....but i gotta say people were going off to it though....really good vibe.....went up to patio where ariel did a very good job opening...sharam went on around 7 ish i think...good patio set......that track he played with the piano part from motley crues "home sweet home" was pretty cool...but i wanted to hear the vocals...lol....ivano killed it after and gino made us dance until we left around 2.....had a great time with the group i was with...i mean we really all had a great time... :) ;D

thx again Ariel ;)

finally got to hear "control" on the patio....and i loved every second of it...thank you Gino!!

thank you to my group for such a great morning :) :)

and of course to my partner in crime... ;) :-*

Guest Major

my only gripe was that Ivano played a bit too hard after Sharam got off the decks.

Absolutely shocking! I love it though. What's next, Cedric plays pop music...

I'm buying you a drink next time I see ya Pod.