Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE featuring DJ JAZZY JEFF w/opening and closing by SLACKER-shine@the shelborne

Guest djjoncowan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phillydred

Hey Cowan..... I was wondering if you could give a little history of the relationship between your enterprise and Jazzy Jeff. Not talking shit..... just intersted because its seems long running (conference and multiple times a year) and its kind of unique.....

Guest djjoncowan

Hey Cowan..... I was wondering if you could give a little history of the relationship between your enterprise and Jazzy Jeff. Not talking shit..... just intersted because its seems long running (conference and multiple times a year) and its kind of unique.....

a pure friendship..... and yes, its extremely long running going back to the early 90's from my days as musical director at groovejet..

Guest Marina22

Wouldn't mind seeing Jazzy Jeff as I think he would be fun but SLACKER... Only heard some of his stuff on random cds and sets on the radio but I liked his music alot and would be looking forward to his set the most. Great booking, also good call on Tal and come on Major, don't be a tosser. ;)

Guest KellyKel

did i mention tal back behind the bar :o

Hope Tal hasn't lost her touch..lol

Awww Level, so sweet of you to be concerned. Don't fret, I have plenty of alcoholic friends who keep me on my toes. ;)

Ha! Yes...true. This party sounds great! I will definitely be there!

;)

Guest thenextgeneration

DON'T FORGET ABOUT

THENEXTGENERATION

DEEJAYS MIKKEL DANKNER AND AARON FELD

WE WILL BE SPINNING THAT DEEP HOUSE NU JAZZ AFRO TECH SOUND INFUSED WITH SOME DISCO TO KEEP THAT VIBE GOING ALONG WITH DEEJAY JAZZY JEFF IN THE MAIN ROOM.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

MUSICALLY YOURS,

nextgen_logo_final_200.jpg

Guest djjoncowan

DON'T FORGET ABOUT

THENEXTGENERATION

DEEJAYS MIKKEL DANKNER AND AARON FELD

WE WILL BE SPINNING THAT DEEP HOUSE NU JAZZ AFRO TECH SOUND INFUSED WITH SOME DISCO TO KEEP THAT VIBE GOING ALONG WITH DEEJAY JAZZY JEFF IN THE MAIN ROOM.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

MUSICALLY YOURS,

glad too have you guys as part of the NYE family at the shelborne... welcome fella's ;)

Guest thenextgeneration

SUNDAY DECEMBER 31ST, 2006

NEW YEARS EVE

I'M GETTING A GREAT RESPONSE TOO. I HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIR TICKETS IN ADVANCE.

ITS GOING TO BE A PARTY THIS NEW YEAR!!!

AN AMAZING VENUE, COMBINED WITH EXCEPTIONAL TALENT (SPECIFICALLY TALKING ABOUT DEEJAY JAZZY JEFF), EQUALS AN OUTSTANDING NEW YEARS EVE THAT EVERYONE WILL REMEMBER!

COME CELEBRATE AND LISTEN TO THAT

OLD SCHOOL || DISCO CLASSIC || DEEP HOUSE || NU JAZZ || AFROTECH || SOULFUL SOUND!

DEEJAY JAZZY JEFF IN THE MAIN ROOM

ALONG WITH SLACKER

AND...

THENEXTGENERATION IN THE LOUNGE

MUSICALLY YOURS,

Guest Devilicious

Unfortunately I won't be able to bartend at Shine on NYE, but I have mad love for that place and wish everyone involved nothing but the best. It will be the first night Shine will be open without me :'(

Guest swank

Unfortunately I won't be able to bartend at Shine on NYE, but I have mad love for that place and wish everyone involved nothing but the best. It will be the first night Shine will be open without me :'(

snap! :'(

Guest djjoncowan

we're still working on tal but if its down to family holiday obligations family always comes first... if she isn't with us Tal will be missed tremendously but this will still be one hell of an event so we hope too see you all there.... ;):)

Guest swirlundergrounder

we're still working on tal but if its down to family holiday obligations family always comes first... if she isn't with us Tal will be missed tremendously but this will still be one hell of an event so we hope too see you all there.... ;):)

What?? No Tal? That's just as bad as no Lexicon Avenue...

Booooo!!

Guest djjoncowan

Looks like i may have to stick around for another NYE @ SHINE...

I had so much fun last year I gotta do it again...

I wonder if it will be warm enough to swim ;)

i hope u stick around buddy...... its your pre bachelor/NYE party!!!!