Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE featuring DJ JAZZY JEFF w/opening and closing by SLACKER-shine@the shelborne

Guest djjoncowan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan

Looks like i may have to stick around for another NYE @ SHINE...

I had so much fun last year I gotta do it again...

I wonder if it will be warm enough to swim ;)

i hope u stick around buddy...... its your pre bachelor/NYE party!!!!

Ohhhh Snap... nothing too crazy Jon, my fiancee will be attending ;)

P.S. check Ur PM's

just semi crazy.... LOL

Guest swank

This night is the most interesting looking one to me but the venue seems a bit confusing. Is it a club or a hotel? What is it like?

It's a Hotel that has a "lounge" a "main club" and a large pooldeck. So there will be three environments.

http://www.shelborne.com

http://www.cooljunkie.com/miami/shine_venue_shine_miami_35175.html

http://www.shinesouthbeach.com/

Guest djjoncowan

This night is the most interesting looking one to me but the venue seems a bit confusing. Is it a club or a hotel? What is it like?

It's a Hotel that has a "lounge" a "main club" and a large pooldeck. So there will be three environments.

http://www.shelborne.com

http://www.cooljunkie.com/miami/shine_venue_shine_miami_35175.html

http://www.shinesouthbeach.com/

thanks for the help swank - exactly what he said...

Guest Devilicious

main room + pool = top notch! sound inside is very good, pool outside is the perfect chilling environment right on the beach

Guest swank

no pressure but....things are filling up so if this is an event that you and your friends are interested in, you want to touch base with us for more info :)

:o Tight work!

I saw Shem a few years ago on the old Space patio where he did a set that went from Hip Hop, electro, Old School house, etc and he fecking killed it (All vinyl BTW) Looks like the front runner for my NYE plans!

mick wilson, pappa, satoshi, sharam and ali, and josh wink all grooving until the mid afternoon after their inside sets - ah the memories~

What about bringing Anthony Pappa outside of the WMC..

He can kill it also!! I saw him Kill San Francisco several years ago at 1015 Folsom.

I have brought pappa so many times to miami outside of wmc... yes, he is absolutely amazing but prob is - nobody in miami shows up... too bad because he is that good

I fu'kin hate that. Same thing happens to Creamer & K when they come down outside of the conference. No body shows up. What's wrong with people down here?

If there is anyone I would want to see again besides Lexicon Ave, it's Anthony Pappa.

Sometimes that's what bugs the hell out of me. No one will go see you unless you play or have played at Space.

Memo to those in the scene......

'THE GREATEST DJ'S IN THE WORLD DON"T ALWAYS PLAY AT SPACE'

To bad.. A lot of great music and DJ's never get heard...

:-\

i saw him @ Nerve years ago, back in the old Maze days im guessing 3-4 years ago?

set times for these djs? im working on the 1st at 11, so im trying to see when i should start n stop drinking on nye lol

considering this

Guest djjoncowan

slacker - 9-11:30 (full classics and open format set)

dj jazzy jeff - 11:30 - 3am

slacker - 3- 5am (maybe longer as the city has been kind enough to grant extensions ;) ) - this will be a propper slacker set

all night in the lounge with the next generation featuring live precussionist as well......

*full open bar and served appetizers 9-10:30 plus comp champagne toast at midnight.... presale tickets www.wanttickets.com - they are selling quick so get them while they last...

pm me and let me know your thoughts on attending... we'll get you sorted.. merry christmas and happy new year everybody......

Guest djjoncowan

slacker :)

he is the man.. one of the most under rated dj's and producers on the planet in my opinion.... not many people know this but shem won the dmc mixing championship as dj streets ahead in the late 80's and then also produced under the name RAMP before becoming slacker... as Ramp he created one of the best house tunes ever in "rock the discotek" - he plans too play some of that stuff also.. gonna be amazing...

Guest Major

This is gonna be absolutely mental! Without doubt the ultimate recipe for New Years Eve! And to put the icing on the cake - I will be one of the Bartenders in charge of getting you sozzled (shit-faced)

Jazzy Jeff & Slacker are going to deliver one of a kind, diverse in tempo and styles of music, that you will not get anything like it elsewhere. I can only tell you this much...You don't want to miss out on this unique party!

I will be at the upper-bar facing the dance-floor and booth, so please stop by for a drink and a shot on me. ;)

Jon, I would like to express how deeply greatful I am to be given this opportunity to be a part of this wonderful event, thank you!

See you all there for some festive fun and surprises!!!

Merry Crimbo and a Happy New Year to you all!!!

Major

Guest djjoncowan

This is gonna be absolutely mental! Without doubt the ultimate recipe for New Years Eve! And to put the icing on the cake - I will be one of the Bartenders in charge of getting you sozzled (shit-faced)

Jazzy Jeff & Slacker are going to deliver one of a kind, diverse in tempo and styles of music, that you will not get anything like it elsewhere. I can only tell you this much...You don't want to miss out on this unique party!

I will be at the upper-bar facing the dance-floor and booth, so please stop by for a drink and a shot on me. ;)

Jon, I would like to express how deeply greatful I am to be given this opportunity to be a part of this wonderful event, thank you!

See you all there for some festive fun and surprises!!!

Merry Crimbo and a Happy New Year to you all!!!

Major

;)

Guest djjoncowan

wont be able to stay long but will definately be there!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8)

a few drinks and you'll be with us all night... we know you mate ;)