Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE

Guest DJZane

Guest DJZane

biggest party of the year at space i will be spinning a main room and terrace set presales are 10 dollars right now i will be spinning the best in house musicjingleballs12mx8.jpg

Guest doognam

biggest party of the year at space i will be spinning a main room and terrace set presales are 10 dollars right now i will be spinning the best in house musicjingleballs12mx8.jpg

Pretty bold statement... "The best in House Music"... Good Luck... I know I would!!!!!!!!

Guest slamminshaun

Will Kirk get his ass kicked again by a couple of 12 year olds???

They really tossed him a beating last year, or was that the end of the school year party?

did that really happen? :o

Guest thisisramses

lol..whoever posted this should take a look at that age demographic pod put up a few weeks ago. Im sure the alcohol sales will be through the roof for this one lol. Im actually impressed theyre advertising afterhours on this, is that a first for an all ages?

in any case, good luck on that patio set man. ;D

Guest DJZane

this is the 3rd time i think that they hav done after hours normally they start at 3 and go till the party ends which last time was 430 im sharing the slot with 2 other djs oliver macdonald and a acousta im hoping it goes well i will make sure that i make all those "kids" appreciate house (ya i am a kid)

Guest Ariel

DJ Zane is one cool kid, and for being 15, he's prob more dedicated than most of the local jocks who want to play everywhere without putting themselves out there. Sucks being young though cause a lot of people won't take him serious. But good luck dude! ;)

Guest mr.miami

Does Space ever make money on these all ages events especially when it is on a Thursday? I will probably go. Depends on how I feel though.

Guest DJZane

thanx for the compliments but now its off to practicing with my new cdjs lol i got 2 cdj 1000 now soo im really set plus two turntables i used to just practice on vinyl and spin cd but now i can practice on both and spin up to 4 decks at once which ive done once i love my cdj 1000 if anyone wants to know whats a good cd player i recomend those i practiced for 4 hours yesturday its more addicting then producing lol oh but i do suggest that u tape ur bpm counters up they seemto distract me

Guest Ariel

Can we at least make sure the 18+ chicks get wristbands... I don't want no trouble with the POlice. :P

lol

"i swear, i though she was 18!!"

Guest Adam Singer

DJ Zane is one cool kid, and for being 15, he's prob more dedicated than most of the local jocks who want to play everywhere without putting themselves out there. Sucks being young though cause a lot of people won't take him serious. But good luck dude! ;)

zane is dedicated, no questions --

but come on you work for space and make a statement like:

'most of the local jocks who want to play everywhere without putting themselves out there'

why don't you call out some names with that one, im sure it was directed at at least a few people on the forum, and im curious who you're speaking of...im also not sure what you mean by that, specifically the 'putting themselves out there' part...

when space / the large clubs and even many of the smaller venues in this town are 100% infected by elitism and reinforcement of the same stuff, there isnt even that much chance to necessarily 'put yourself out there', but maybe im confused about your point with that statment

also, that's pretty unprofessional to be a 'marketer/promoter' (as your myspace page states you are) and make statements like this about other artists in town...come on, you work for a club, you should know better than to tag your name to making negative statements about other artists...what could you possibly have to gain by that?

Guest Ariel

Wasnt directed to anyone on this board specifically, but almost everyday I get an email, or my DJ friends beg me to get them a gig, when all they do is lock themselves in their bedrooms and make mixs for no one to hear but themselves.

You obviously don't have this problem, you do it for the "Art of Music," not to get gigs around town. I don't see any unprofessionalism there. ???

Guest Adam Singer

Wasnt directed to anyone on this board specifically, but almost everyday I get an email, or my DJ friends beg me to get them a gig, when all they do is lock themselves in their bedrooms and make mixs for no one to hear but themselves.

You obviously don't have this problem, you do it for the "Art of Music," not to get gigs around town. I don't see any unprofessionalism there. ???

sorry mate just took that a bit of a wrong way, i see what you're saying

anyway good luck, show the kiddies some choonz 8)

Guest DJZane

thanx adam that means alot but yea ima rock the patio i hope that i get to play for more then 45 mins on there because i will hav an early main room slot