Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Valentine's day Blo0zE

imnikki

no valentine nikki??? oh that sucks

what happend to what went on this weekend, that was a warm up for tomorrow right? if not then cwm34.gif

lets see, i think i have another joke here, maybe that will make you feel better

A young couple is out carousing one evening. While driving down the highway the guy says to the girl, "If I go 100 miles an hour, will you take off your clothes?"

She agrees and he begins to speed up. When the spedometer hits 100 she starts to strip. When she gets all her clothes off he si so busy staring at her that drives off the road and flips the car. The girl is thrown clear without a scratch but her clothes and her boyfriend are trapped in the car. "Go get help." he pleads.

She replies, "I can't, I'm naked."

He points to his show that was thrown clear and says "Cover your crotch with that and go get help."

She takes the shoe, covers herself, and runs to the gass statoin down the road. When she arrives she is frantic and yells to the attendant, "HELP! HELP! My boyfriend's stuck!"

The attendant looks down at the shoe covering her crotch and replies, "I'm sorry miss. He's too far in."

that was a little corny but not too bad.....lol

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

lmao, that wuz mad cute..

nah honey, no boyfriend.

... that thing that happened the other nite.. was ..kinda like.. a "goodbye".. to an old love.. .. someone that like.. my heart will be with no matter what, forever and ever.. .. but we just CANT be 2gether.. its just NOT gonna happen.. you know?

So that was kinda like a farewell nite 2gether.

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif