Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Chicken Wing Joint

Guest Seb

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Seb, have you tried the new wings at brus......grilled all flats....not sure what the name is but the sauce is hot, sweet and tangy and bar b q...................fucking delic!!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RzO

I heard Wingzone next to Swenens on US1 is quite good. I will investigate and report back.

wingzone is horrible!!!! an insult to any reputable wing establishment. Trust me Ramon do not waste your time and money

no way seb, wingzone is bomb! not the best by any means but definitely good, you have to get the garlic parmesan though as it is the best flavor, try it and tell me what u think

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I heard Wingzone next to Swenens on US1 is quite good. I will investigate and report back.

wingzone is horrible!!!! an insult to any reputable wing establishment. Trust me Ramon do not waste your time and money

no way seb, wingzone is bomb! not the best by any means but definitely good, you have to get the garlic parmesan though as it is the best flavor, try it and tell me what u think

Rzo.......Come on bro!!!!! wing zone??? Go to brus....get some grilled all flats hot or any flavor you like with minced garlic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now them some wings!!!!!

Guest RzO

Rzo.......Come on bro!!!!! wing zone??? Go to brus....get some grilled all flats hot or any flavor you like with minced garlic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now them some wings!!!!!

oh absolutely , i am not in any way saying wing zone is better than brus,! duh!!!! brus grilled wings are teh best wings around, but wing zone garlic parm wings are good also, but nothing compares to the grilled brus, that i am 100% in agreement, korki. (i too am a absolute wing junkie!)

where the hell is my bing bang rmx?! 8)

Guest lulamishka

You guys should organize a wing-off and get wings from all these places and put the tastes to the test to see which one is really the best! :P

Guest Devilicious

WZ is good, not outstanding or anything.

the wings at Hooters were nasty last time I went, just like the... oh nevermind :-X

But the crab legs were damn good!

Did I mention Press Room yet? Lotsa meat on those puppies.

Guest macboy

Did I mention Press Room yet? Lotsa meat on those puppies.

Really? I didn't know Press Room had good wings. Gotta run by there one day for lunch.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Civs

horrible??? man i must have bad taste in food since i like them :(

Guest lyrik

Sports Grill off of Sunset Drive

10005 Sunset Dr, Miami

I think thats the odds on fav. so far...been posted a few times...gonna grab some orig. grilled and some of the garlic when I come back for conference!

Guest Seb

no just bad taste in wings ;D

Guest Seb

10005 Sunset Dr, Miami

I think thats the odds on fav. so far...been posted a few times...gonna grab some orig. grilled and some of the garlic when I come back for conference!

I've heard a lot about this joint, have to check it out

Guest lyrik

10005 Sunset Dr, Miami

Its your typical dive of a sports bar...but the wings are big and tons of flavor...every once in a while they may char them a bit too much, but I'm a guy that likes the char!

Guest RzO

no just bad taste in wings ;D

get the garlic parmesan, ffs its won 2 yrs at the wing festival in buffallo for best sauce, if u think that sucks then no reason to go to WZ... i just ate 10 of them delivered here to my house, for delivery u cant beat it!

Guest gotdrums13

10005 Sunset Dr, Miami

try their terriyaki wings. Fucking sickness

• 1 month later...
Guest meta

Best wing joint has to be minoe's In davie.

They are located on Griffin road 3 blocks east from 441.

Awesome wings. getting hungry just thinking about it. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Seb

Ya so I finally got a chance to check out this Sports Grill joint and let me tell you I was thouroughly dissapointed :-\ Call me a chicken wing elitist :P but I expected a lot more. I got 10 of the garlic and 10 of the grilled. The wings themselves were a decent quality however the sauces that I got left much to be desired. For me the sauce is key, I like my wings to be drenched in a honey & garlic or BBQ sauce. Also a few of the wings were just not cooked properly and nothing urks me more than a wing that is not cooked well.

Anyways that is my review and I'm stickin to it. The search goes on for the best South Florida chicken wing joint, so far Bru's room takes the cake ;)

Guest lyrik

Ya so I finally got a chance to check out this Sports Grill joint and let me tell you I was thouroughly dissapointed :-\ Call me a chicken wing elitist :P but I expected a lot more. I got 10 of the garlic and 10 of the grilled. The wings themselves were a decent quality however the sauces that I got left much to be desired. For me the sauce is key, I like my wings to be drenched in a honey & garlic or BBQ sauce. Also a few of the wings were just not cooked properly and nothing urks me more than a wing that is not cooked well.

Anyways that is my review and I'm stickin to it. The search goes on for the best South Florida chicken wing joint, so far Bru's room takes the cake ;)

Try Flannigans...I usually only get the original grilled from Sports Grill and on occasion they have not been up to par, but when they are they are awesome. I am still a Hooters man myself....3 mile island or above with plenty o' blue cheese.

Guest Seb

Try Flannigans...I usually only get the original grilled from Sports Grill and on occasion they have not been up to par, but when they are they are awesome. I am still a Hooters man myself....3 mile island or above with plenty o' blue cheese.

you know I've been enjoying Hooters lately. I usely get medium with extra sauce on the side. Love dipping the celery into the sauce. Stuff kills my stomach but I love it :P

Guest durrtylexx

you know I've been enjoying Hooters lately. I usely get medium with extra sauce on the side. Love dipping the celery into the sauce. Stuff kills my stomach but I love it :P

dude, i just lost so much respect with your "super taste buds" ha ha

hooters wings are :-X the only reason to go to hooters is to check out the chics, the food sucks.

i have to take u 2 a wing spot near my house.

Guest lyrik

dude, i just lost so much respect with your "super taste buds" ha ha

hooters wings are :-X the only reason to go to hooters is to check out the chics, the food sucks.

i have to take u 2 a wing spot near my house.

Sometimes I think it depends on location...the Hooters in the Grove BLOWS...their wings are tiny and the sauce doesn't taste right...Kendall is okay, but you have to go when they are not too busy and you can't order Hooters carry out because the wings get too damp from being in the plastic carton.