Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Chicken Wing Joint

Guest Seb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

Oh and BTW the best wings were at my BBQ's bitches!

I didn't get any at the last, whats up with that? >:(

Get em' while their hot!

Actually my friend Rich is the chef...so next time he throws a beach party at Key Biscayne I'll let you know...he brings the grill, tables and whole sound rig out...and he's always looking for people to come down and spin with him. He just had one a couple weeks ago with a big group of friends from cali and spun by himself for like 6 hours. Its funny because like clock work about a couple hours in the people around that area all turn off their own music and start to dance on their cars and in the sand...its always a good time and that kid can cook like mofo!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Seb

Be on the lookout for a new franchise called Hurricane Wings. I have been financing a ton of these! I've personally gone in' date=' and quite honestly, these are some of the best wings I've ever had.

[url']http://www.hurricanewings.com/

saweeeet ;D so you can vouch for these wings Shawn? looks like there will be a new location in FT Liquordale, any idea when thats going to happen?

Guest slamminshaun

Be on the lookout for a new franchise called Hurricane Wings. I have been financing a ton of these! I've personally gone in, and quite honestly, these are some of the best wings I've ever had.

http://www.hurricanewings.com/

saweeeet ;D so you can vouch for these wings Shawn? looks like there will be a new location in FT Liquordale, any idea when thats going to happen?

These wings definitely are good. I used to go 10 years ago to the one in Ft. Pierce when it was still privately owned. Since it went "corporate" last year, the wings have stayed pretty much the same (not as great, but still very good). The prices went up too (imagine that). I'm pretty sure the one in Liquordale will be open no later than August.

Guest 0crystal0

i would say ale house. and they are consistent which is hard to come by in wings some times. and they have the best blue cheese ever! b/c good wings can be ruined if the blue cheese sucks

• 2 months later...
Guest LdySphynx

Sports Grill off of Sunset Drive

10005 Sunset Dr, Miami

I think thats the odds on fav. so far...been posted a few times...gonna grab some orig. grilled and some of the garlic when I come back for conference!

I've heard a lot about this joint, have to check it out

Its your typical dive of a sports bar...but the wings are big and tons of flavor...every once in a while they may char them a bit too much, but I'm a guy that likes the char!

It might be the same franchise, but there is a Sports Grill on SW 104st and like SW 152 Ave there is a Publix in the shopping center...by far the best wings ever, we always make the drive out there to eat wings. They are huge in size really tasty if you order Cheese Fries you will not be able to finish them all.

Oh and its CHEAP AS HELL!!!

Guest Electric Eel

Ok so my neighbor brought over some chicken wings for a get together we had a while back and when he told me he got them at Casolas I was not expecting much. Let me tell you, these things first of all were huge and secondly without even putting the sauce on it they were delicious. My favorite part was that they were hardly greasy. You wing junkies definitely need to give these things a try but remember they are HUGE!

Guest MayLing

tried the ones @ Finnegans on the River adn they are pretty damn good.

they kick Flannigan's off of my number 1.

Guest CGM54

gotta go with

1)Bru's being the best(Hot BBQ Grilled)

2)Land Lubbers

3)Chez Porky's(Razzberry)

4)Wings Plus

5)Hooters( just for an excuse to go, not taste)

Guest LdySphynx

gotta go with

1)Bru's being the best(Hot BBQ Grilled)

2)Land Lubbers

3)Chez Porky's(Razzberry)

4)Wings Plus

5)Hooters( just for an excuse to go, not taste)

HOOTERS???

WORST CHICKEN WINGS!!!

But like you said, just for an excuse to go...definitely not taste.

Guest Seb

Ok so finally I got a new chicken wing joint and this one is 100% Seb approved ;D Went to Sandbar grill yesterday in the Grove. Wasn't expecting much, actually was just going to have a sandwich until I saw they had a whole section for chicken wings on the menu (that's always a good sign ;)). So I ended up getting a taster platter with 3 different flavours. I think I got Buffalo, Habanero and Joey's special. All three were excellent!! The wings themselves were a nice size and well cooked (nothing worse than a juicy chicken wing :P). I give the place 2 thumbs up. My only complaint would be that they only serve all drums, I like to have some flats mixed in there for variety. Also wouldn't mind a sweet sauce, maybe honey garlic. Either way I'll definately be back :)

Guest lyrik

Ok so finally I got a new chicken wing joint and this one is 100% Seb approved ;D Went to Sandbar grill yesterday in the Grove. Wasn't expecting much, actually was just going to have a sandwich until I saw they had a whole section for chicken wings on the menu (that's always a good sign ;)). So I ended up getting a taster platter with 3 different flavours. I think I got Buffalo, Habanero and Joey's special. All three were excellent!! The wings themselves were a nice size and well cooked (nothing worse than a juicy chicken wing :P). I give the place 2 thumbs up. My only complaint would be that they only serve all drums, I like to have some flats mixed in there for variety. Also wouldn't mind a sweet sauce, maybe honey garlic. Either way I'll definately be back :)

Your first time there? Sandbar is one our favorite hangouts in the Grove...well use to be mine when I lived in Mimia, but my buddy rico, his wife , friends and roger still go and its a cool place to see some live music from time to time and the food is good bar food and prices are reasonable plus its a short walk from fat tuesdays where the 190's w/tooters await!

Guest Electric Eel

Did you see what I wrote about Casolas wings? Try them out sometime.

I haven't tried the wings but the taco salad at Sandbar rocks!

Let me know next time you guys are in my hood!!

Guest JMT

will this affect the frequency of your Bru's Room road trips?

Guest Seb

Your first time there? Sandbar is one our favorite hangouts in the Grove...well use to be mine when I lived in Mimia, but my buddy rico, his wife , friends and roger still go and its a cool place to see some live music from time to time and the food is good bar food and prices are reasonable plus its a short walk from fat tuesdays where the 190's w/tooters await!

went there when we first moved down here but never tried the wings.

Guest Seb

where is Casolas?

Guest Seb

will this affect the frequency of your Bru's Room road trips?

yes this could very well be a turning point. My last visit wasn't the greatest so I'm taking a break, I will be back though.

Guest Electric Eel

where is Casolas?

Take US1 to 17th ave, make a right and then its on your right hand side after the gas station. Suprisingly its a pizza place but the wings are good.

Guest Seb

where is Casolas?

Take US1 to 17th ave, make a right and then its on your right hand side after the gas station. Suprisingly its a pizza place but the wings are good.

nice, do they deliver?

Guest Electric Eel

where is Casolas?

nice, do they deliver?

Not sure but I think so. Call them up, i'm sure they can fax you a menu :)

2437 SW 17th Ave

Miami, FL

33145-3809

Phone: (305) 858-0090

Guest Seb

where is Casolas?

nice, do they deliver?

Not sure but I think so. Call them up, i'm sure they can fax you a menu :)

2437 SW 17th Ave

Miami, FL

33145-3809

Phone: (305) 858-0090

thnx Lee