Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Chicken Wing Joint

Guest Seb

Guest RzO

omg, as a chicken wing aficionado, i dream of all drums, preference of course, i like a few flats, but to me if i could get 70/30 drums to flats ratio id be ;D

seb i think i may come down this weekend, we should do wings sat nite for dinner (or whenever u can), somewhere down there where u approve that i need to try :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

omg, as a chicken wing aficionado, i dream of all drums, preference of course, i like a few flats, but to me if i could get 70/30 drums to flats ratio id be ;D

seb i think i may come down this weekend, we should do wings sat nite for dinner (or whenever u can), somewhere down there where u approve that i need to try :)

I'm game, lets do it! :)

Guest RzO

I'm game, lets do it! :)

ill give u shout later in the week and let u know what up

Guest JMT
yes this could very well be a turning point. My last visit wasn't the greatest so I'm taking a break, I will be back though.

a break from Brus!? you should take it up with Bru himself, lol. i think he hangs out at the Delray location pretty regularly.

Guest ramon

Bru's Room In Florida and Buffalo Wild Wings in Texas.

8)

Buffalo Wild Wings anywhere .. I had them in Detroit (Ferndale) and they rocked.

Guest Electric Eel

Bru's Room In Florida and Buffalo Wild Wings in Texas.

8)

Buffalo Wild Wings anywhere .. I had them in Detroit (Ferndale) and they rocked.

My friends boyfriend worked at buffalos when we were in college. We went there pretty often, those things rock!

Guest Electric Eel

hell yeah. Buffalo's all you can eat all wings/all you can drink beer on Monday nights FTW!

haha, yes it was mondays nights that we went! Pretty weird to think that we could have been there at the same time.

Guest ddg

Be on the lookout for a new franchise called Hurricane Wings. I have been financing a ton of these! I've personally gone in' date=' and quite honestly, these are some of the best wings I've ever had.

[url']http://www.hurricanewings.com/

we just hit this place up the other week..good wings..lots of selection...the category 5 (hottest wing) is freaking hot as hell....seb i think you would def dig this place...they are expanding pretty quickly i think...