Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girl swapping.....

dreamtemple

Originally posted by glowgirl:

how come i wasnt invited

really... what the hell is that all about?

lol wish you luck??

invite us dammit!)(^%&@!

hey glow,, your close enough,, we can have our own party, w/ a selective <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> .. =P lol

MrDick, you can work the door . .. lol

i trust your judgement.

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

THAT WAS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously recomend anybody tries one of these girlie swapping nights out, they're great. mmmmmmm, wanna be back there! And everybody's invited to the next one so don't worry. The men were GORGEOUS! and the women were even better he he!

Don't think I've quite go the hang of one of these parties though cause I think I was meant to spend the majority of the time with a fella, not with this beautiful girl I met there. Oh well, you should always try to push out the boundaries a bit! So who's up for the next one?

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

Originally posted by imnikki:

Originally posted by glowgirl:

how come i wasnt invited

really... what the hell is that all about?

lol wish you luck??

invite us dammit!)(^%&@!

hey glow,, your close enough,, we can have our own party, w/ a selective <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> </A> .. =P lol

MrDick, you can work the door . .. lol

i trust your judgement.

Cool Let's go for it!!!!!!!!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

What happens? lol. anything you want really.

You go there with a partner (or in my case my best mate who pretended to be my boyfriend) and you kinda get with someone else for the evening. Basically you just do whatever you feel like. If you just wanna spend the evening chatting to someone then that's cool too. Real easy relaxed atmosphere and nice time.

------------------

Top DJ line-ups, do not necessarily, a good party make.

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

Stay twisted :)

(C.o.t.U.C.)

If you wanna watch thats fine with me. As for this party I wanna see or have one in Chicago soon. I don't think that Glow will let me change my party on the 23rd into a girl swamping party so next time or @ my friends warehouse or something kind of like a rave I guess. Well anyone close to Chicago or willing to travel. As for anyone close I'm not having a girl swamping party yet but Glow on the 23rd free drinks 10-11 & then?? Maybe a little girl swamping at one of my friends places. As for the guy who went to one why didn't you just brink a girl??

Peace

Mr Dick is never above a little pimping, Glowgirl.

For my usual fee and the video rights I'll work the doors and keep some crowd control. Just remember that I'm a professional so don't expect any of that funny stuff from me. Keep your hands to yourselves smile.gif

"It's a pleasure doing business when your business is pleasure"

MrDick

5 Seconds Ago, 2001