Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coffee anyone?

I've just started drinking coffee, its been an acquired taste. Now i love it. We have a single cup brewer with about 20 different coffee and tea flavors.

My favorites:

Irish Cream

Hazelnut Cream

Rainforest Nut (#1!!)

I like mine light and sweet, 2 splendas.

At starbucks i get an almond latte.

Give it up, how do you like your coffee?

Guest JMT

i rarely drink coffee these days, but if i do its dunkin donuts, light cream and sugar.

Where they don't speak Fritalian?

im not familar with that.

Guest lulamishka

i rarely drink coffee these days, but if i do its dunkin donuts, light cream and sugar.

Where they don't speak Fritalian?

im not familar with that.

a4W-eCmj2jw

Guest soozin

i have a coffee maker, espresso maker, and coffee bean grinder at home... love the flavored coffees w/ some soy milk n splenda... or just espresso w/ some sugar... or the best .. espresso and baileys on ice!!!!!!!!! thats my usual pre-going out drink:)

i like some creme de menthe in coffee too.. might sound weird but its good if you like mint!

i have a coffee maker, espresso maker, and coffee bean grinder at home... love the flavored coffees w/ some soy milk n splenda... or just espresso w/ some sugar... or the best .. espresso and baileys on ice!!!!!!!!! thats my usual pre-going out drink:)

i like some creme de menthe in coffee too.. might sound weird but its good if you like mint!

They now make mint baileys. You should try it!

Guest Fez

Cuban cofee ftw!!! Cortadito... 8)

Cortadito is from Spain :)

Arab/Turkish Coffee or Espresso for me...

#1 is very strong in taste, it even has some ground coffee in it...you boil the water with the coffee in a ibriq, and then drink it...if you're a coffee fan you'll love it...

for italian, there's only 1 place that makes perfect espresso, it's some small restaurant in Collins & 56 in the lobby of a building....he only serves Lavazza...but it's the best espresso i've had in my life

Guest soozin

They now make mint baileys. You should try it!

got a bottle in the fridge:)

Guest jamu

Africa has some of the best coffee's ever. True Colombian coffee is amazing as well (not the stuff we get here in the US), Costa Rican coffee is also extremely amazing, and my personal favorite Puerto Rican.

• 3 months later...
Guest endymion

Give it up, how do you like your coffee?

I just got this machine a few weeks ago that grinds whole coffee beans in the morning when a timer goes off and then brews a pot from the fresh grounds. Little coffee-making robot. Highly cool.

I feed it "Eight O'Clock" coffee even though it goes off at seven. Good prices at Publix on that coffee and it's good stuff. Sometimes I go Cuban and drink it as a cafe con leche.

Guest Clauds

Coffee...what would I do without in the mornings?

I, too, am simple as far as Starbucks coffee. I usually get their Cafe Misto - plain, no sugar added. I'm not into their other stuff...too sweet for my taste.

Guest Electric Eel

I make coffee every morning on my tassimo, yum yum yum.

If Im not using my tassimo I make coffee from beans that I bought at this coffee place in Israel. Its some of the best tasting coffee i've ever had.