Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite cut of steak?

Bling

Guest LeVeL

Man, now I wanna go back to Smith & Wollensky for lunch...

Filet mignon, mmm...

I'll be there this weekend...would love to go for lunch but its too far... :-\

Guest Seb

I know a lot of people like the Filet but I find it to be too meaty tasting. Its very tender I'll give it that but the flavour to me is just not as high quality as a New York.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest coach

I'm a philistine, I love a good ribeye. Roadhouse Grill has some good steaks, but the one I had at Dave & Busters was surprisingly awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lyrik

I'm a philistine, I love a good ribeye. Roadhouse Grill has some good steaks, but the one I had at Dave & Busters was surprisingly awesome!

Had the best Ribeye in my life a month ago - went to Mortons Steakhouse here in Dallas...my friggin lord the service and food were out of this world. The real estate guy we used gave us $150 gift card for using him to sell my house...our bill for two people came just under $200 with tip...no alcohol...just waters and soda.

Guest Seb

Had the best Ribeye in my life a month ago - went to Mortons Steakhouse here in Dallas...my friggin lord the service and food were out of this world. The real estate guy we used gave us $150 gift card for using him to sell my house...our bill for two people came just under $200 with tip...no alcohol...just waters and soda.

ahhh Mortons, what a slice of Heaven 8). We went to the one in Brickell not to long ago. I think I got the Chicago style cut, I think its the most popular and recommended cut they have. Man that was probably the finest cut of steak I've had in years 8) very pricey meal but worth every cent

Guest lyrik

ahhh Mortons, what a slice of Heaven 8). We went to the one in Brickell not to long ago. I think I got the Chicago style cut, I think its the most popular and recommended cut they have. Man that was probably the finest cut of steak I've had in years 8) very pricey meal but worth every cent

I think thats what I had as well.

Guest coach

Lyrik, for more reasonably priced steaks that are still quite good, check out Texas Land and Cattle. Good stuff. Steaks average more like $20 - $25, if I recall.

• 1 month later...