Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys, do you like when your balls are licked ?

orchid21

Ball licking does nothing for me. Just spend all your free time sucking the shaft and head, that's where all the nerve endings are and that feels sooooo gooooooood!!!!

I would liken it to me sucking on your outer lips as apposed to using my tongue on your clit.

I live for oral.... giving and receiving!

Originally posted by orchid21:

just a question? how stimulating is it? who likes it and why and who doesnt like it and why? as you can tell i dont have balls cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

::agen agem:: **clears throat** heney thats only two cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

-thank you!

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

makes me a little nervous. I'm must waiting for the sudden slip o' the tongue that puts my sac in pain. the balls are way sensitive, mostly on the pain side. it's not a great odds game. more likely to be neutral or painful than mind blowing. but, that's just a personal preference. and, with the right talent, my mind can be changed.

------------------

DM

It is good but not for a long period of time after a while it doesn't do much but the best is when a girl licks my ass hole (tosses salad) it is the best feeling in the world I've always wanted 2 girls one sucking me while one licks my ass. the thought of that makes me have to leave right now!!! cwm32.gif