Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JAN 12 Danny Tenaglia / T W I L O

Guest Phazonian

Guest DJZane

i hope the party is banging i hear he always bangs it out i want to seee a set of his soo bad all ican do is download them offline and then there liek an hour and i hear one hour of a dt set is nothing

Guest somefiercehouse

yeah, the man is a master! one hour is only a tease...and most tenaglia sets online are fake ones....not to say there aren't any real one's but there's a lot of imposters out there!

you should try to at least check him out at ultra, it's not the same as a danny marathon, but it's something. the way he interacts with the crowd and the journey he takes you on with his music is absolutely an out of this world experience.

i can't fuckin wait!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

you should try to at least check him out at ultra, it's not the same as a danny marathon, but it's something. the way he interacts with the crowd and the journey he takes you on with his music is absolutely an out of this world experience.

What ^^he said... 8)

Guest dudeitzdiesel

he never lets anyone record his sets.........look on youtube and you cant find some good shit people usually record or if you want to search for some good sets, only old school shit really exists unless you got the good torrents.....

check out:

NYE ageha, tokyo 2k3

dance department sets

crobar private party 2k5 i believe??

monegros desert festival 2k6

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

will be a good party for sure

Bling....i dont think you would step foot into a danny party. I think it might freighten you. Beats that dope might give you nightmares homie. :-X

Guest Cosmigonon

will be a good party for sure

Bling....i dont think you would step foot into a danny party. I think it might freighten you. Beats that dope might give you nightmares homie. :-X

lol