Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone interested in love and romance anymore...

djmoonshine

or is it all about sex? anyone miss the butterflies in theire stomach after the first kiss, or is that a feeling we just don't feel anymore? anyone miss the process of getting to know someone new and feeling that everything is right in the world?

pkiss2.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

jesse4.gif

Of course - love rocks. It is just not as titillating or easy to make funny jokes about as lust. But love is the shit. I have no problem fooling around with soemone I just like but do not love. But kissing someone I love can send an electric shock through you that is better than the best head from someone you don't love. And the best head from someone you love, well....

Guest lulululu

the feeling that the whole world is right when you find out someone cares about you is the most wonderful feeling like all is right in the world for the first time in your eyes. the last time i remember this complete feeling was um.....10th grade of HS or so. It happens still to an extent, but it's diluted and stained, like unpure. It's like now that we know more we can't give our minds or hearts like we could when we were younger (or more innocent.) I'd do anything to get that back. Anyone know how? Lulu

------------------

Fine9779@aol.com

lol... you guys are crazy... id say more... but i gotta catch a train into the city... until tonight my loves and we will discuss more...

------------------

phearts.gif

pgridstars.gif

I can't wait for Mr Right to come and sweep me off my feet. But when he does eventually get here I want to be able to have the most mind-blowing sex possible with him. And since they say practice makes perfect, I'm gonna practice with as many Mr (and a few miss) Wrongs as i possibly can. sex is sex, Love... well... that's a dream come true.

------------------

Top DJ line-ups, do not necessarily, a good party make.

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

Stay twisted :)

(C.o.t.U.C.)

yo something is wrong with this thread... look at mrdick's name and his profile... it's the exact same one as me and my name... this site is going to the dogs!!! FIX IT!!!!!

------------------

phearts.gif

pgridstars.gif