Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRATULATIONS ILLMATIC!

Guest Clauds

Guest vaughan

Congrats! If I had some spare change I'd throw it under your mats for good luck! But I'm broke... and don't know where you are anyway

Guest swank

Hey Swank... I have the same combo... ya dig!

haha! I had that car....I should get a scanner and put up the pics of me back in da day with the Michael Jackson look LOL

Guest vaughan

Hey Swank... I have the same combo... ya dig!

haha! I had that car....I should get a scanner and put up the pics of me back in da day with the Michael Jackson look LOL

Well.. .it's not mine yet... had my eye on her for a while... I've been making payments... saving and shit!

You better have gotten it with the 6 speed manual transmission( stick shift) with the sport suspension bitch... From the reviews I've read it seems like a true driver's car with the added bonus of luxury.

He has the black/black fully loaded w/ navi, premium, tech, 6 speed

very rare ride

hey pat...hope you're taking care of her :P

Send me some referrals kid! hehe

Guest swirlundergrounder

You better have gotten it with the 6 speed manual transmission( stick shift) with the sport suspension bitch... From the reviews I've read it seems like a true driver's car with the added bonus of luxury.

very rare ride

Isn't this your favorite car D? You know you'll be begging to rid shotgun...

very rare ride

Isn't this your favorite car D? You know you'll be begging to rid shotgun...

It's deff one of them

I've driven this one already. It was the last one we had, waiting to get some more just like it. I have one just like his but it's not the sport and its an auto, still fun tho.

when driving this car, you just clear all the things you have in your head and forget about everything till you come to a stop.

that's how i put it, but im just a car guy too. 8)

Guest ILLMATIC

Thanks for all the love ladies and gentlemen. My only complaint with the car is that Cops all of a sudden love to tailgate me now.

Maybe it's to read my tag to see if the car is reported stolen.......lol (heard that line from cops before). I had the same issue when I bought my Honda back in the days. I didn’t want to get tints in my car but due to “profiling†I will get them soon. What a shame.

Guest swank

Thanks for all the love ladies and gentlemen. My only complaint with the car is that Cops all of a sudden love to tailgate me now.

Maybe it's to read my tag to see if the car is reported stolen.......lol (heard that line from cops before). I had the same issue when I bought my Honda back in the days. I didn’t want to get tints in my car but due to “profiling†I will get them soon. What a shame.

unfortunate but true...you've seen my car Pat? Limo tints all round...almost black plexi LOL ;D

it's a bitch in the rain at night though...

Guest Satan

sweet wheels PAT...look out

theyre gonna get you with another DWB, bro.

Yea the ride is PHAT i was in it last night.... got to love the Nav system do a illegal U-turn if you can......lol

next time when you're in the car and you feel like it's a bit too cold in there but you dont wanna change the AC the old school way(manually), you can press the "voice" button on the information center dash console and say "Passenger Temperature 70(or whatever you wish)" and it will do for ya.

gots to love technology

Pat btw i was reading a report regarding your brakes and it looks like the Sport models have the largest brakes Nissan has ever put in one of their vehicles. So be proud of your 13" inch diameters all around. Rumors are saying since the new VQ35HR(HR stands for High Rev) is not only completely redesigned it's also a much stronger block and crank which can hold up to 1000hp or so(not tested), this is the beefiest VQ built thus far by Nissan, the rods are forged & pistons have been taken apart and showed significance results of how much R & D they've put into this car.

It seems to me that Nissan is up to something and by introducing this revolutionized motor, it's an easy way to introduce the "gtr" maybe. Chances are it will be a Twin Turbo 3.7 liter stroked vq35hr w/ some crazy heads from Cosworth!

You really got what you paid for.

long live the VQ35HR!!

I'll stop with my tech car talk don't wanna get flammed cuz i drive a car that gets me from point a to point b.

:P ::)

Guest ILLMATIC

sweet wheels PAT...look out

theyre gonna get you with another DWB, bro.

I would drive by your hood but I don't want to end up like Rodney King. lol

Guest ILLMATIC

Yea the ride is PHAT i was in it last night.... got to love the Nav system do a illegal U-turn if you can......lol

next time when you're in the car and you feel like it's a bit too cold in there but you dont wanna change the AC the old school way(manually), you can press the "voice" button on the information center dash console and say "Passenger Temperature 70(or whatever you wish)" and it will do for ya.

gots to love technology

Pat btw i was reading a report regarding your brakes and it looks like the Sport models have the largest brakes Nissan has ever put in one of their vehicles. So be proud of your 13" inch diameters all around. Rumors are saying since the new VQ35HR(HR stands for High Rev) is not only completely redesigned it's also a much stronger block and crank which can hold up to 1000hp or so(not tested), this is the beefiest VQ built thus far by Nissan, the rods are forged & pistons have been taken apart and showed significance results of how much R & D they've put into this car.

It seems to me that Nissan is up to something and by introducing this revolutionized motor, it's an easy way to introduce the "gtr" maybe. Chances are it will be a Twin Turbo 3.7 liter stroked vq35hr w/ some crazy heads from Cosworth!

You really got what you paid for.

long live the VQ35HR!!

I'll stop with my tech car talk don't wanna get flammed cuz i drive a car that gets me from point a to point b.

:P ::)

Man the VDC (vehicle dynamic control) is the shit I took a sharp turn at 60 and it felt like I never lost control.

I do have some sad news though. Today some fucker at work must have opened their car door and scratched my car. It’s not a big scratch but it’s noticeable to me. I could probably have it buffed out.

People in this town have no common courtesy.