Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Little Louie Vega at Gryphon - Saturday January 13th

Guest Mayor

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting interesting....... i have to go to the broward center to see "spamalot" that nite.. hmmmmmmm maybe after ;D

sick booking..... ;)

crazy sick weekend.

Fri laundry bar for Sneak and 1200 warriors and sat at gryphon with louie vega...

noiceeeeeeeeee :o

Guest djjoncowan

Good things in store for Gryphon in 2007

louiever1qq9.jpg

louiever1backny1.jpg

definitely good things in store for gryphon in 07... thrilled to be joining the team and reuniting with my former co-hort frenchy from both nerve and groovejet... trust me, we'll see some special things.... ;)

Guest Mayor

This is just the begining folks

wait to see what happens in the next few months

WOW!

and John and I spoke with frenchy about you and look forward to getting you involved with us

look forward to meeting you

see you guys soon

-mayor (jamison)

Good things in store for Gryphon in 2007

louiever1qq9.jpg

louiever1backny1.jpg

definitely good things in store for gryphon in 07... thrilled to be joining the team and reuniting with my former co-hort frenchy from both nerve and groovejet... trust me, we'll see some special things.... ;)

:o jon with Gryphon nice....... guaranteed the sick bookings will be there all yr for shooooooooooo .. ill be going north of the border more often now......

Guest durrtylexx

bro i didnt see u or bside wtf........ ???

vega was vega... cant complain......

but even better than vega were the hotties....... conioooooooooo

thanks again to Mayor for everything...... fantastic nite

vega was phenomenal!

he mixed everthing from deep to latin to tribal and to classics.

i really dug his set! nuyorican house on point!!

i'm not a fan of percussionists, but the 2 guys that were playing are dope!

I really dug what Vega did and orchestrated them.. smooth

BTW Bling, I didnt see you either. I was hanging out with Gypsie (Nefarious Girl & Civs next to booth)

i saw gipsy and civs. damn i was fucked up though so thats why lol was in vip getting wasted with constantino, bruce and mayor :D

i left like 330 what about u? to me vega was ok.. he plays the same way every time he is here. its good but not mindblowing

venue was sick as always though and the party was outta hand.. the girls are A+++ as i have come to expect

Guest durrtylexx

I got there at 2am and left at 5.

great party, i had lots of fun.

i was also hanging out in pangea for a bit with some friends.

women were no doubt A+ ;)

Guest swank

wza!

I had a great time at "Gryphon" as usual. I did not stay for the whole thing but the time that I spent was interesting. I enjoyed the crowd...I enjoyed the music, and I enjoyed seeing so many "cooljunkies" out of their usual Miami element.

As mentioned before this night was about the "party" and not too much about the dj....the reason I say this is because many of the patrons in the club might not all have known who "Vega" was but they did know that they were there to have a good time.

On a side note....he did BRING it! ;D I saw Colione and am still waiting for his review....they're always interesting.

Thanks to Delfo,Mayor,Contantino, Julian, and Frenchie for your hospitality...always classy stuff.

cheers!

P.S. Either that place is really big or I was confused because there were alot of people that I didn't even see :o