Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls: Pussy farts??? how does that happen??

exit2heaven

You knOW> Im not sure, but it defiantley has something to do w/ the air that is forced into you while the male is pumpin the gerl.

after ya pull out.. the air is being released.. especially like if you make a sudden movement or whatever.

me and my x laughed our asses off one time. cuz all of a sudden.. ya heard this noise.. and i wuz like..oh.. o0ops.. xcuse me .lol

then i moved, and AGAIN the noise.. and moved again, and againnnn lol i said oh god.. i dont even want to know what might happen if i actually STAND up.. .. .. i wuz like grrrrrrrrrrr,,,, i wuz scared to move..

but if you think about it.. its kinda like ya pussy is saying "THANK YOU" lol..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

The correct term, I believe would be "quiff / kweef ".

~ A release of air from a vaginal orifice, usually from elongated sex acts and friction.

Often when "doggy-style" these are more prevalent. Also condoms tend to create the same reaction.

Some of the best quiffs can be created naturally from a large penis and a dripping wet vagina. cwm4.gif

Sometimes quiffs can vibrate the clitoris enough to produce an orgasmic sensation.

FYI - I hate saying "pussy farts" because I believe quiff's are pleasant and farts are not cwm27.gif

"The Dick From Another Planet" ™ ~see image

cwm27.gif

Talk about a coincidence... I was flipping through this book we're publishing in a couple of months, it contains all these obscure, foul words... and I happened to discover that there is a technical term for a queef- it's aerocolpos.

So if Regis is asking you the million dollar question one day, you can say, yes, air expelled forcibly from the vagina is an aerocolpos, Regis!!!