Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it just me, or is this bitch FRIGGED the frig up

Guest Philip

Guest Devilicious

I don't know whether to laugh or cry... she's making zero sense. I can't believe they left her on the air as long as they did. Not to mention the nervous ticks :o

Guest MiamiJunkie

lol, she is definitely in a weeeeeeeeeeeeee kinda mood

maybe she went to an afterhours then went to the interview right after ? lol

:D

Guest mr.miami

Wow Paula admitting people cant sing. That is new to me. Yeah she looks toasted lol. She can't even sit still. It's like she is swaying back in forth. 8)

Guest pod

Wow, that looks like the last girl I took out to dinner.

Remind me to stop spending money on people, no good comes of it.

Good for her though.

Guest clubchicky

hahahaha mr. miami i just watched your video too and this is toooo funny...did you hear her sniffing through out the whole thing?!?!??! hahahaha someone was skiing through the interview, I can't believe this was atually aired...wow!!! LMFAO

I have never seen her like this!!!! yeah maybe she had like just come from some hot after party!!!! woohooooo 8)

Guest clubchicky

hahahaha someone was skiing through the interview' date=' [/quote']

No way, that chick is rolling balls. she looks like she is in a state of euphoria. Holy shit that is funny OMG...

hahaha i don't know man....I don't think I could see Paula like..."yeah man, let's do some x" heehee...can't you hear her sniffing...sniff sniff sniff....haha well whatever the case...she is WACKED....someone give me what she has awwww :P yeah

Guest clubchicky

so I just heard two min ago on the E network that there was an explanation for Paula's weird behavior: there were technical difficulties!!! haha that has to be the lamest excuse EVER!!!

Guest mr.miami

so I just heard two min ago on the E network that there was an explanation for Paula's weird behavior: there were technical difficulties!!! haha that has to be the lamest excuse EVER!!!

A brain malfunction due to the ingestion of outside chemicals.

Guest Devilicious

You guys don't pay attention. Read:

prescription drugs will do that to ya

Yeh, she's obviously on some serious pain killers. Exact symptoms.

Oxycontin is a possible culprit... I've read it described as synthetic heroin and from what I understand it is given to people going through withdrawl from heroin addiction. Definitely some kind of strong narcotic though.

Guest spinderella7713

She has some serious nerve problems from a previous neck injury.....so of course she has spasims....she probably took her regular meds and had like ONE drink and this is the result. poor lady.