Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Major & Oscar at Blue Tonight

Guest Major

Guest Major

I think some of you trainspotters and seasoned clubbers should be familiar with Oscar. He use to be a regular fixture at some of the coolest underground parties in and around Miami few years back, as well as doing guest spots at major clubs - Crobar, Space, Nerve and Amika before returning to his home country Venezuela in 2005.

Ramon, did Oscar play at PM Sessions and Privilege as well?

Guest Major

Oscar Fonseca left Miami almost three years ago, and in this short time he has played for all the major brands/partys/promotors/clubs in his country and has managed to become a key player in his

countriy´s scene. He has earned himself a residency at SUKA, one of Caracas top house lounges-clubs where he has had some interesting personalities show up in the little dance-floor like: Adam Beyer, Marco Bailey, Marco Carola, and even Bryan Adams..jaja

After various openings for Marco Carola, the shy Italian refers to Oscar´s sets as avant-guard . Misstress Barbara was also found downing some bubbly and getting down to his warm-up

His return to South America has given him chances to score gigs opening for djs like Luke Fair and Timo Maas. During a trip to Ibiza two summers ago you could have found Oscar at The Underground Club, warming things up for one of his most influencial djs, Lee Burridge. This last summer he landed in Quito where he was playing at private parties next to veteran prog-girl Sandra Collins. Omid 16b named him his ¨Dj. of the moment¨ after listening to him at an after-hours club where Sandra and him danced till the wee hours. Last year Mr. C and Francis Harris both played out of Oscar´s record box at an after party in Caracas after leaving their records behind at the hotel. This just shows the diversity of Oscar as a Dj, and in what type of mess he can get in. He can always please listeners from different musical backgrounds. - galaktika records

Oscar has played gigs at some of the best nightclubs in Miami, Caracas (Venezuela), Ecuador, Mexico City, Cartagena (Colombia), Aruba, Barcelona, and Ibiza. He now lives in Caracas holds 3 residencies at the cities best nightclubs.

--- www.galaktikarecords.com ---

Guest ramon

I think some of you trainspotters and seasoned clubbers should be familiar with Oscar. He use to be a regular fixture at some of the coolest underground parties in and around Miami few years back, as well as doing guest spots at major clubs - Crobar, Space, Nerve and Amika before returning to his home country Venezuela in 2005.

i know he definitely played PM Sessions .. I'm not quite sure about Privilege .. he also played for me at Jazid a few times with Domingo. :)

We found him at Lime Bar back in the day.

Really looking forward to this tomorrow night.

Guest AlanS

i know he definitely played PM Sessions .. I'm not quite sure about Privilege .. he also played for me at Jazid a few times with Domingo. :)

He played the final edition of PM Sessions at Privilege if I recall correctly.

Did Oscar move back to Miami? I was surprised to see him at the Loco Dice party , and thought maybe he was just visiting.

Guest ramon

He played the final edition of PM Sessions at Privilege if I recall correctly.

Did Oscar move back to Miami? I was surprised to see him at the Loco Dice party , and thought maybe he was just visiting.

He's just visiting.

Guest Major

Can somebody dirve by the Design District to give Pod a ride to the beach? We had a little chat on friday, and came to an agreement that we would support the cause regardless of Dj or venue.

Guest thefly

i remember oscar..he played good sets at lime bar years back.

definitely will check it out tonight..i heard he is going to play with 16 bit lolitas in feb. here in miami..

Guest djjoncowan

he played with me @ nerve quite a few times... always lays down a nice house groove... welcome back oscar

Guest Major

he played with me @ nerve quite a few times... always lays down a nice house groove... welcome back oscar

Yea I remember that, he always played quality music, and he's a quality chap.