Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the most comfortable place to have sex?

orchid21

I'll have to be boring and say my bed. But that's cause it's a lovely bed. It's big and really cosy and it's got satin sheets so it feels really nice when you're in it. Wouldn't trade my bed for the world. But a beach is nice (if it's sunny, and there's no crabs/starfish/jagged rocks/seashells under you)

Originally posted by pendragon:

I'll have to be boring and say my bed. But that's cause it's a lovely bed. It's big and really cosy and it's got satin sheets so it feels really nice when you're in it. Wouldn't trade my bed for the world.

yeah bed has to be teh most comfy anywhere else more interesting usually means not so comfortable ... jacccuzi can be comfy, but kinda a pain cuz u slide around in there ...so i would have to stick with bed or like a couch , if i can just sit on the couch and have her straddle me and just ride .. " hunnie can u hand me my beer and lean to the left ,you;re blocking the tv.." now that is comfort !!!!!!

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

... so i would have to stick with bed or like a couch , if i can just sit on the couch and have her straddle me and just ride .. " hunnie can u hand me my beer and lean to the left ,you;re blocking the tv.." now that is comfort !!!!!!

joey... you're a bum! lol

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

The good boy romantic answer:

In the arms of my love, anywhere.

Reality: outside of a big fluffy bed or a Waterbed (prefer no sheets with a lil massage oil and some silk scarves) ... I would have to say in a nice dentist chair. Think about it. The chair conforms to your body. Reclines, lowers, lifts, and the newer ones have massage features on them. Plus all the fun toys attached to the chair. (warm light, suction tube, nitrus oxide,hehe)

Some people are scared to go to the dentist but ever time I go I got an ear to ear grin. If you can get a hold of a sexy dental assistant for yourself ... hmmmmmm ... any detal assistants out there?

------------------

19791[1].gif

OBE is pure beauty