Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra 09 ultramusicfestival. com

Guest VNice

Guest VNice

GET YOUR TICKETS FOR ULTAFEST 09

2- day EVENT THIS YEAR! FIRST TIME EVER!

www.ultramusicfestival.com

TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE

2-DAY PASS ONLY $99.90!

UMF MIAMI 2007 TWO DAY PASS only $99.90 for a limited time.

TWO DAY VIP PASS also available.

Only 2-DAY GA and 2-DAY VIP PASSES are available for purchase. Buy now and save money…Prices will begin to increase in January and continue to rise through March.

UMF 2-DAY PASSES can only be purchased online now through this website and in select official retail outlets beginning in January.

Saturday only tickets, ULTRA DAY 2, will be available once all 2-DAY PASSES have SOLD OUT.

UMF LINE-UP | PHASE 01 ANNOUNCED

FRIDAY

THE CURE

TIESTO DEEP DISH JUNKIE XL

SHINY TOY GUNS MISS KITTIN

SATURDAY

PAUL VAN DYK

CARL COX ERICK MORILLO

DANNY TENAGLIA FERRY CORSTEN

MANY MORE DJS, BANDS, PRODUCERS

& HEADLINERS TO BE ANNOUNCED…

ULTRA x 2 DAYS = ULTRA WEEKEND!

Friday 3/23 & Saturday 3/24 2007

The legendary Ultra Music Festival returns to downtown Miami’s beautiful, waterfront Bicentennial Park as a 2-DAY festival for the first time ever.

Kicking off Ultra Weekend will be Friday’s Ultra Live! Main Stage featuring all live performances including UMF 2007 headliner, The CURE, a rare live show by Tiesto as well as cutting edge acts Shiny Toy Guns and Miss Kittin. The Ultra Tents will rockout with international heavyweights Deep Dish, Junkie XL and many more special guests DJs to be announced.

Saturday will be pure, classic Ultra with Paul van Dyk, the world’s #1 DJ, closing things out with another of his signature sets. Turntable titans Carl Cox, Erick Morillo, Danny Tenaglia, Ferry Corsten and Richie Hawtin will also be performing. Prepare yourselves for a ride like none before as Ultra brings all kinds of mayhem and madness. Experience more than 150 DJs, bands and producers performing on 09 stages over 12 hours with more than 50,000 music fans from around the world making EDM history. This world famous event truly has become a global phenomenon…

THE CURE TO HEADLINE UMF 2007

The CURE are confirmed to headline Ultra Music Festival. With a new studio album in the works, UMF Day 1 (Friday 3/23) will mark their first US performance since 2004.

UMF / WMC ALLIANCE CONTINUES

Ultra Music Festival will remain WMC's official festival and continue opening it's gates to all WMC delegates through UMF / WMC 2009.

MIAMI ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL

MIAMI ULTRA CARRY ON

SAO PAULO UMF BRASIL

PUERTO RICO UMF CARIBBEAN

LOS ANGELES UMF LA

NEW YORK

ULTRA NY

(PRODUCED W/ ULTRA RECORDS)

Guest Marina22

I am most probably going to go to this as I always have gone. I just wish the festival was Saturday and Sunday instead of Friday Saturday. If I get tickets I will have them delivered to my house so I don't wait, like a dumbass, in two hour will call line like last year. >:(

• 1 year later...