Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Subway vs Quiznos Poll

Bling

Which do you choose?  

1. 1. Which do you choose?

Guest lulamishka

quiznos makes the most delicious sandwiches ever.

Hey Ryry :P, I went there today for lunch and saw the "happy" couple.

Lord, as much as that place is good, they sure make it stressful to eat there. LoL!

Guest lulamishka

Which quiznos do you go to ? I have been to multiple quiznos and their bread is always soggy, bad tasting, and stale.

The one off U.S. 1 & 17th Avenue in Miami. And their bread has never been soggy, bad tasting or stale when I've been.

Guest durrtylexx

my holy trinity of sub shops are

la spada's (davie or coral springs, fl)

subcenter (hollywood, fl)

publix

btw between subway and quiznos - i chose subway.

i also forgot - firehouse subs > quiznos & subway

Guest michael^heaven

Out of the two, Quizno's hands down! Subway used to be decent. Now they're crap! Generally, I prefer the smaller, privately owned sub shops to the big chains. :)

Guest DrFired

Which quiznos do you go to ? I have been to multiple quiznos and their bread is always soggy, bad tasting, and stale.

The one off U.S. 1 & 17th Avenue in Miami. And their bread has never been soggy, bad tasting or stale when I've been.

I haven't been there in a while. Is that tall, half bald weird guy still there?

Guest lulamishka

I haven't been there in a while. Is that tall, half bald weird guy still there?

If you mean the owner that's always highly stressed & frustrated by his wife at the register? Then yes.

Guest Comport

I ate subway every day for like 4 months. I love subway, but quiznos subs taste so much better. They are also more fattening that is why I eat sub way....

Guest flux

Subway is gross! The meat is all slimy and salty and the vegetables are old and dried out. Look at the carrots! It all tastes the same after awhile too. Quizno's is definitely better.

Guest mr.miami

Well I sure aint ever heard of putting carrots on a sandwich. Most of the time I just get the roasted chicken breast and i always have good tomatoes and fresh tasting shredded lettuce on my sandwich at subway.

Guest flux

The carrots are for the salads and they are all white and crusty. The chicken looks scary. It's a strange looking piece of meat with grill marks painted on it. Yuck!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NicoleC

Lord, as much as that place is good, they sure make it stressful to eat there. LoL!

I think I heard about that place. Married couple that fights all the time?

Guest lulamishka

I think I heard about that place. Married couple that fights all the time?

Yup. Although now they, for the most part, seem to stay on opposite sides of the place. He's helping make sure orders are taken quickly and she's ringing people up. Although, God forbid there's a hold up 'cause of the register, then he'll go over there all agitated. lol. ::sigh:: How wonderful, eh?