Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pussy Slapping

shugabooga

Damn!!!!!! and I thought you girls were talking about slapping a nice wet PUSSY with a hard juicy COCK!!! You know - the way you slide a COCK inside and out and tease that PUSSY with your COCK.

Nevermind, I got confused - but anyway I do both slapping with my hands and you know what.....hehe

Originally posted by ~richie~:

Damn!!!!!! and I thought you girls were talking about slapping a nice wet PUSSY with a hard juicy COCK!!! You know - the way you slide a COCK inside and out and tease that PUSSY with your COCK.

Nevermind, I got confused - but anyway I do both slapping with my hands and you know what.....hehe

uhmm.. Hi Richie. i dont beleive we have been formally introduced..lmaO

-

Im Nikki

hehehe.. .. .. =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

i not too fond of it.. my ex used to do that to me alot, in this "you like that, huh?" kinda way, u know what i mean? and i'd just respond with a "um.. ok?" kinda look on my face..

i dunno if it was just because of the instability of the relationship i was in or what, but the whole slapping bit kinda made me feel like an object, or as if i was supposed to be glad he gave me sexual pleasure.. hmm... cwm1.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"Music is well said to be the speech of Angels."

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

variations of it?

how do you mean?

.. I dont see how that can vary really.. are we thinking of the same thing here?

Just basically slapping someone on their pussy??.. I mean

if you consider, slapping from the front, back, side, etc, variation, then yeah, i guess so.

anyway.

thats dope =)

not too hard though.. Just hard enough to let me know YOUR in control =P ..

WoHoO

happy monday everyone..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

not really variations on what angle it's done from, but the context...like one guy told me a story...that if he had a pussy, he would want to lay on a beach naked and let the waves wash up and gently slap his pussy (while he demonstrated the waves with his hand)...then another guy just did it out of the blue, and said "i'm sorry!" and it cracked me up, then he did it again and i giggled even more. is it because they like to hear the wet slapping sound it makes?

Originally posted by ~richie~:

When I first heard this, I thought she was referring to slapping with the dick as well, and I think that is fun.... Never had anyone slap with their hand though... Shuga do they slap hard??? or is it a soft slap??? is it before or after sex??? or is this an in between move, do you know that it is coming???? Does it than give you an erotic feeling???? smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

both times it has been a gentle slap or several slow slaps in a row, not rubbing, on the clit. the first time was when the guy was telling me his fantasy of having a pussy of his own, and the second time (diff guy) it was a total surprise, but it wasn't hard, and it made me giggle, then he apologized very seriously, then he did it again and it made me giggle even harder, it was such a surprise and his apology was so serious, like he couldn't help himself. the first time a guy did it, it was during a several-hour long fooling around session, the second time, it was after he was through doing me, and then after that i did him (no intercourse). and yes, it felt good! cwm32.gif but if it had been a hard slap i'da jumped outta bed cussing!!!