Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the most...

cmb1975

embarassing thing that has happened to you during sex? Per Lipz, request, we need to start talking about some interesting stuff...so dish...tell us all, what happened!!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

this was a while ago, but i was having sex with this girl and it was her first time and just as i made her cum for the first time she started to pee...she felt so embarassed that she wanted to stop...god i felt bad for her, but then a couple days later we finished what we started... cwm1.gif

You know it's happened to you too .... that mid-sex ass gas. You are trying to stay in the moment with your partner ... but at the same time trying with every ass muscle that god ever created not to let it go ... you even manage to postpone it ... but just when you think you've beaten the "emergency" and you relax and get back to busness it sneaks out on you... cwm25.gif ... especially during your first couple of times with someone .. and why do people actually say dumass shit to play it off like "damn ducks" ... that's about the most embarsing moment I'm willing to share without laying down on a couch ... smile.gif

------------------

19791[1].gif

OBE is pure beauty

i love stripe, hehehe (every time i see him out, i make sure i stop him to say hi, and make him dance near by for a bit) :-D

Hmm i got my period (like 2 weeks early, heavy flow, no warnings, no cramps etc.. )

During the first time of having sex with a guy i use to date a while back.. could you picture his face when i got up off him, and his smile face boxers now looked like they got there red wings?

omg lol..

hehehe

xoxox mwwwwahz

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

i love stripe, hehehe (every time i see him out, i make sure i stop him to say hi, and make him dance near by for a bit) :-D

Hmm i got my period (like 2 weeks early, heavy flow, no warnings, no cramps etc.. )

During the first time of having sex with a guy i use to date a while back.. could you picture his face when i got up off him, and his smile face boxers now looked like they got there red wings?

omg lol..

hehehe

xoxox mwwwwahz

Oh no!

This is a funny blowjob story. When I was 18, I hooked up with this 21 year old girl who ended up going down on me. She was pretty damn good at it (at the age of 18, every girl was good at it). Needless to say, after a while, it came time for me to do my thing. She started swallowing as I came but then jerked back suddenly and then jumped up. I asked her what was wrong. When she looked up she screamed, "It's coming out of my nose!" She ran off to the bathroom telling me how much it stung the inside of her nose. I've heard of some weird shit happening, but I don't know how the hell I managed to get my jizz to go inside her mouth and outside her nose.

Needless to say, we didn't see each other after that. She was embarassed about that happening with a younger guy and I couldn't look at her without thinking of jizz in her nose.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

wow...thanx (feels welcome)

First I'd like to thank everyone that voted for me... smile.gif

Lips you can dance with me anytime baby!!! ... smile.gif.....but you do owe me for a pair of boxers.. frown.gif

This is a funny blowjob story. When I was 18, I hooked up with this 21 year old girl who ended up going down on me. She was pretty damn good at it (at the age of 18, every girl was good at it). Needless to say, after a while, it came time for me to do my thing. She started swallowing as I came but then jerked back suddenly and then jumped up. I asked her what was wrong. When she looked up she screamed, "It's coming out of my nose!" She ran off to the bathroom telling me how much it stung the inside of her nose. I've heard of some weird shit happening, but I don't know how the hell I managed to get my jizz to go inside her mouth and outside her nose.

Needless to say, we didn't see each other after that. She was embarassed about that happening with a younger guy and I couldn't look at her without thinking of jizz in her nose

It's to bad you two weren't comfortable enough with each other and yourselves at the time to both just laugh about it ...... cause it would have made for a jolly tale to share with the grandkids over hot chocolate by the fireplace.....

"Well lil Joey, this one night me and your grandma were ..." .... smile.gif

lol....ducks are kind of funny, huh?

------------------

19791[1].gif

OBE is pure beauty

[This message has been edited by djstripe (edited 02-28-2001).]

one time when i used to play ball for my Hs team...there was a party at the captains house and everyone was invited....least to say everyone was drunk....including myself....a random girl wanted to fit in the crowd so she started flirting with me....next thing you know were both in the room and shes unzipping my pants...YES!!..BJ!! as shes sucking away, im thinking to myself...damn this chic really sucks...i mean she really wasnt good at doing her"job". As shes sucking im still drinking and smoking a butt....next thing u know my thoughts are just wondering about things like the weather, skewl, shit like that....that was when the big, huge, tremendous FART came out of my asshole and straight thru her nostrils like a jar of K!!!

I ran off out the room and told everyone....lol....that was fucked up!!

BTW--->>"E"eye-->> cwm24.gif

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif