Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new idea for clubs

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

ok just hear me out... hotdog vendors INSIDE the club. ya know? your drinking some beers and you get the alcohol munchies BAM. grab a hotdog. 8)

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

permit issues? vendor permits are not that much. The vendor will make mad loot. yeah, gotta be sebrette or hebrew national.

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

if the club sold hotdogs it wouldent be vending. all they would need is to allow a vendor that has a permit already to sell on their property.

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

im sorry i didnt mean to overstep your ultimate say so on what is or is not acceptable in clubland.. I'll try not to do it again ::)

Guest pod

Oh be nice. I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying what my answer would be. ;D

I just see a lot of problems if it was done in a smoky, dark, probably unsanitary nightclub.

Chris Rock says "Who the fuck eats in a strip club?!?" I'll add "club" to that.

Guest Alan T.

GREYS PAPAYA IS NOT MY IDEA OF THE MOST CONDUSIVE ENVIRN FOR CARRYING ON!

PLUS IF THE SOUND is half way decent the hot dogs would not cook correctly-------->they would require boiling -------->boiling water just needs one child whose feeling it beyond what they should---------THAT=DANGER.

Guest Marina22

Oh be nice. I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying what my answer would be. ;D

I just see a lot of problems if it was done in a smoky, dark, probably unsanitary nightclub.

Chris Rock says "Who the fuck eats in a strip club?!?" I'll add "club" to that.

Did you ever see any of those special reports they had about the amount of germs in those vendors? Add that given plus the plethora of club germs and I second that strip club statement too. :-X I'd just rather eat before or after going out and not have to deal with it.

Guest pod

Exactly. There's enough contagions in even the poshest nightclubs to give the Hezbollah germ warfare guys a hard-on.

Now, I don't object to restaurants next to clubs...i.e. Ginos a block from Cameo, that guy dishing out ribs across the street from Space, etc.

Guest ddg

Well what about a club that the outside is the inside and the inside looks like the outside????

Did someone just grab my ass?

sir, from where im standing its impossible

Guest swank

GREYS PAPAYA IS NOT MY IDEA OF THE MOST CONDUSIVE ENVIRN FOR CARRYING ON!

PLUS IF THE SOUND is half way decent the hot dogs would not cook correctly-------->they would require boiling -------->boiling water just needs one child whose feeling it beyond what they should---------THAT=DANGER.

OK! now this is what I'm talking about....classic Alan T. ;D

Guest Seb

Well what about a club that the outside is the inside and the inside looks like the outside????

Did someone just grab my ass?

sir, from where im standing its impossible

lol classic

Guest Electric Eel

I'm surprised no one mentioned the smell, ewww, can you imagine the hot dog smell permeating the club :-X

Now if we are talking about the crepe maker thats a different story! But only if a club has a patio or outside area, I wouldn't eat anything that is made in a dark dingy room.

Guest coach

if the club sold hotdogs it wouldent be vending. all they would need is to allow a vendor that has a permit already to sell on their property.

Cool idea, but that's not how it works, actually. Those vending permits are just for the outdoors. Not only that, I believe they are location-specific. A vendor will have a permit to sell on 11th and Miami Ave, for example, but not on 12th and Miami Ave. So, any sales inside the club would require completely different permitting. Possibly a full food permit for the venue, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Now, you might be able to get away with getting a vending permit to put up a hotdog stand in something like Twilo's little courtyard/side space. Since that is not actually attached to the club directly, it might work.