Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nightclub's dragons chase Prince away!

Guest FRESHMAN

Guest xbbdc

i have read many Jehovah's Witness books and never saw one thing mention that dragons are related to the devil...

wtf is he smoking?

renzo can back me up on this.

Guest skeme69

At Nocturnal:

The band and entourage was there and left an hour later after finding out that Prince will not be arriving. According to his lawyer which who was standing outside waiting for him said that Prince drove by the club and saw a huge sign above the building that says "Prince Tonight" and didn't like it and just kept going. His intentions were to jam with his mentor Larry Graham that night. It was unfortunate because I myself is a big fan and for him to turn away because of a sign is pretty sad. He disappointed alot of fans this weekend that could not make it to the big game but atleast just get a glimps of him at the clubs. But anyway, Larry Graham still did his thing and jammed!!!

Guest mr.miami

Why would a celebrity not think that a club would not advertise the fact that the celebrity they were gonna pay was gonna make an appearance?

Guest frankthetank

Man, Prince prolly ate one too many bags of shrooms.

:)

On the other hand I do have a new found respect for him. He rocked during halftime.

Guest JMT

What type of food did prince want catered?

Fish - but not sushi

Scrambled Eggs

and french fries

- pancakes were to be sent to the room

too early for flapjacks?

Guest xmuzik

dude is scared to dragons on the wall , but he's not scared to wear assless pants in front of millions...... i call bullshit on the religion excuse, he's just a tard whose time came and went while i was still playing with crayons & transformers

Guest JustDade

Let me get this straight.....

Some guys come to town claiming to represent Prince. These guys attempt to sell the Prince Afterparty to every club in town? They actually get some clubs to bite? To everyone's surprise....PRINCE DOESN'T SHOW? At one club it's because of dragons....at another he does a drive-by and didn't like a sign? Lawyers working the door? But with all of this nobody actually saw him get scared of the dragons or do the drive-by?

AND YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE ANY OF THIS CRAP???

At least Mayor was on-the-ball enough to get the money back from these crooks. How much did Noc and Ink get taken for??

Guest myles hie

Let me get this straight.....

Some guys come to town claiming to represent Prince. These guys attempt to sell the Prince Afterparty to every club in town? They actually get some clubs to bite? To everyone's surprise....PRINCE DOESN'T SHOW? At one club it's because of dragons....at another he does a drive-by and didn't like a sign? Lawyers working the door? But with all of this nobody actually saw him get scared of the dragons or do the drive-by?

AND YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE ANY OF THIS CRAP???

At least Mayor was on-the-ball enough to get the money back from these crooks. How much did Noc and Ink get taken for??

hahahahaha...

owned.

Guest Mayor

im over it

as everyone else is

im over superbowl

his co. is full of douchebags

we covered our ass

some people got taken advantage

blah blah blah

payback is a bitch

we got the promotion

sucks he screwed over everyone

We are moving forward with litigation

so they are in for a ride

Guest JustDade

You've got to admit that there's big comedy in the fact that not only do the clubs believe that Prince was going to show up to host but they are now actually repeating the lame excuses that they were given as though they are true.

"He was supposed to be here but his dog ate the directions to the club" or "He drove by and found out that we were serving cranberry juice so he decided not to come in"

I love the idea that Prince's "lawyer" was working the door at Noc. C'mon.......

Guest Mayor

It is comical if you think about it

and even more the fact that it went south here which was scheduled first

Ours made the most sense becuase he was performing 3 doors down at the Hard Rock live and was staying on property

The whole thing is blown out of proportion but it is now comical that it went down the way it did and happened at multiple venues

We were never going to get fucked over -

Our contract is one of the tightest I have ever seen when it comes to things like this

I love it when people try take advantage and have no clue how to really read a contract

The dragon thing is the biggest joke I have heard

I call bullshit and this company looked as if they could come into town from Vegas and try and make alot of money

They run Prince's club at the RIO in Las Vegas called 3121

Maybe thinngs run different out there

oh wait a minute -

its the nightclub business and promotors like this do this everywhere

Guest skeme69

Dade... I dont think I said that his "lawyer" was working the door...lol. I beleive I said he was his lawyer was waiting for him at the door because he was already on his way. And NO they did not get anything that night because part of the deal was that Prince has to show up or they get nothing. We also got the heads up from the management at Gryphon.

what ever its over!!!

And for the idiot that's calling people an ass clown... you have no clue.

watch what you call people out

Guest Alan T.

im over it

as everyone else is

im over superbowl

his co. is full of douchebags

we covered our ass

some people got taken advantage

blah blah blah

payback is a bitch

we got the promotion

sucks he screwed over everyone

We are moving forward with litigation

so they are in for a ride

OH BITCH THAT AIN'T FAIR----GIVE THAT HORSEY BACK HIS HAIR! LOL

Guest spinderella7713
Maybe next year you can book Michael Jackson and his monkey bubbles.

lol

is bubbles still alive?

I would assume no, but the clubs would still try and book him along with Spuds Mackenzie.

Whos spuds booking agent....Im down.