Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House at Space

Guest Buck White

Guest Buck White

Oh snap. :o

Their words....not mine. The dissension between those two particular groups of people is uncanny.

oh well---everyone is entitled to their own opinion....

that house you are listening to needs to be educated.

It's not my opinion....I thought it was ass ignorant the first time I heard it....and i still do now. I just figured that since being a smart-ass

reigns supreme on message boards...maybe I should join the crowd. Certainly wasnt trying to offend. Some of my best friends are white :)

Seriously.

just messing with you

i dont care

but dont succumb to the "Smart-ass" disease tha affects some people in here.....

Respect. I'll do my best.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tekniQz

Proper house??I have herd Miguel Migs and i would rather listen to homo erodic elevator music.Oh my bad thats Miguel Migs genre.

Guest Buck White

Proper house??I have herd Miguel Migs and i would rather listen to homo erodic elevator music.Oh my bad thats Miguel Migs genre.

erodic elevator music ? herd Miguel migs ? Aside from atrocious spelling.....and I do mean atrocious....you might as well.....oh never mind

...you must be one of Mr. Miami's lackeys. You obviously werent at Pawn Shop the other night. Have fun at Tiesto's next gig. And either learn to proofread....or learn to read. Either or is acceptable.

Guest frankthetank

erodic elevator music ? herd Miguel migs ? Aside from atrocious spelling.....and I do mean atrocious....you might as well.....oh never mind

...you must be one of Mr. Miami's lackeys. You obviously werent at Pawn Shop the other night. Have fun at Tiesto's next gig. And either learn to proofread....or learn to read. Either or is acceptable.

Buck White...hilarious. Didn't you mean BuckWheat!

Guest Buck White

hahahahahah.....um...no. BuckWheat was the one who helped your mom throw all of her dinner plates at oncoming traffic.

Guest Buck White

Proper house??I have herd Miguel Migs and i would rather listen to homo erodic elevator music.

quote of the day!

Myles....you're backing this bullsh*t ?

Guest myles hie

Proper house??I have herd Miguel Migs and i would rather listen to homo erodic elevator music.

quote of the day!

Myles....you're backing this bullsh*t ?

Migs and that west coast stuff is ok, i can dig it. But you gotta admit "homo erotic elavator music" is pretty funny

Guest pod

I've always associated the west coast stuff with girls, oddly enough.

The homo-erotic overtones are usually present in tribal.

/ducks, runs.

Guest frankthetank

hahahahahah.....um...no. BuckWheat was the one who helped your mom throw all of her dinner plates at oncoming traffic.

Speaking of yo moma...

You know the difference between yo mama and a washing machine? When I dump a load in the maching machine it doesn't follow me around for two weeks. :)

Guest Buck White

Speaking of yo moma...

You know the difference between yo mama and a washing machine? When I dump a load in the maching machine it doesn't follow me around for two weeks. :)

lol. ;)

Guest myles hie

I've always associated the west coast stuff with girls, oddly enough.

The homo-erotic overtones are usually present in tribal.

/ducks, runs.

i wasnt thinking the statement it best represented the sound , i just thought the statement was funny.

Spot on about the other thing though! hahahahaha! thump thumpthump thump,thump thumpthump thump,thump thumpthump thump.

Guest tekniQz

This was just my opinion and apoligize to anyone i offended.I also apologize for my spelling,when i am at work i tend to write more quickly and dont read over what i have written everytime.I do think my point was made good enough though.I laughed about it.

Would it kill Space to have just one night of proper house ? e.g. Tony Humphries, Miguel Migs etc. Don't get me wrong...I love most genres and

sub-genres but, uh, it seems Eric "More" is about as house as Space is willing to get. Why ?

+1.... butttttttttt IMHO the kind of club space is doesnt fit these djs sound. u need a smaller venue.

maybe on the patio but never the main room......

In the beginning, there was Jack, and Jack had a groove.

And from this groove came the groove of all grooves.

And while one day viciously throwing down on his box, Jack boldy declared,

"Let there be HOUSE!"

and house music was born.

"I am, you see,

I am

"the creator, and this is my house!

And, in my house there is ONLY house music.

But, I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes OUR house and OUR house music!"

And, you see, no one man owns house because house music is a universal language, spoken and understood by all.

You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you're deep into the vibe of house.

House is an uncontrollable desire to jack your body.

And, as I told you before, this is our house and our house music.

And in every house, you understand, there is a keeper.

And, in this house, the keeper is Jack.

Now some of you who might wonder,

"Who is Jack, and what is it that Jack does?"

Jack is the one who gives you the power to jack your body!

Jack is the one who gives you the power to do the snake.

Jack is the one who gives you the key to the wiggly worm.

Jack is the one who learns you how to walk your body.

Jack is the one that can bring nations and nations of all Jackers together under one house.

You may be black, you may be white; you may be Jew or Gentile. It don't make a difference in OUR House.

And this is fresh.

proper.

TESTIFY

may i also add this

"Not everyone understands House music; it's a spiritual thing; a body thing; a soul thing."- Eddie Amador "House Music"

Would it kill Space to have just one night of proper house ? e.g. Tony Humphries, Miguel Migs etc. Don't get me wrong...I love most genres and

sub-genres but, uh, it seems Eric "More" is about as house as Space is willing to get. Why ?

What does proper house sound like?

Admission:FREE

WMC Badge Policy: FREE

Venue Type: Hotel

Details:Look out for another proper soulful house line-up from the legends Bobby & Steve

I'm going to ask The List to change this. I doubt they'll comply...but it's worth a shot.

buck i have a feeling ill run into u a lot during wmc ;D

Guest pod

Well, if anything that article shows you that there's more to house than just deep house, disco house, whatever. So do the Space DJs play house? Yes, yes they do.

lol.

Oh yeah....Mr. Miami. I've read about you. Right off the bat with the sardonic comments, eh ? Soulful....maybe. Tracks that actually have a groove. Besides that.... I think the two DJ's listed would have been a pretty clear indication as to what proper house sounds like. You must be one of those meatheads who uses the word techno when referring to every and all forms of dance music.....downtempo, disco house and drum @ bass included. Troglodyte.

actually he doesnt know anything bout this house or that house genre...i know the guy, he's just out to have a good time.

8)

i was listening to sur la terre by martin solveig...older cd ive had in a while, i think that's how u spell it not sure.

good stuff tho