Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the public opinion on...

djmoonshine

genital piercings? anyone have? anyone curious... some pics i found... lemme know what you think...

SCROTUM PIERCING

hafada2.jpg

FORESKIN

ForeSkin12gaBcr.jpg

PRINCE ALBERT

PrinceAlbert10gaCircularBarbellUncut.JPG

OUTTER LABIA

Pic%2038.jpg

INNER LABIA

Pic%2032.jpg

CLITORIS

Clitoris14gaBcrSpreadWideShaved.JPG

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

[This message has been edited by djmoonshine (edited 02-27-2001).]

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

genital piercings? anyone have? anyone curious... some pics i found... lemme know what you think...

INNER LABIA

Pic%2032.jpg

CLITORIS

Clitoris14gaBcrSpreadWideShaved.JPG

Okay Question!!:

Damn! Someone has alota lips! Damn again!

And, for the question, how does someone shave if there's a peircing in the way???

I'd pierceing the box part - not the clitoris - the part above it - I'd do it but then how does someone shave for my question again??

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpg

i had my hood pierced for a few days, my body rejected the piercing.. i have 2 tongue rings and my left nipp pierced.. hehehehe

the hood piercing didn't hurt at all really..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

I used to have my clit hood pierced. It didn't really do anything for me sexually except it looked really cool. And, no, it didn't get in the way of shaving, although you probably wouldn't want to shave for the first couple of weeks after you got it done. Doesn't hurt too much. It also heals really fast, in 3-4 weeks.

Originally posted by tastyt:

I used to have my clit hood pierced. It didn't really do anything for me sexually except it looked really cool. And, no, it didn't get in the way of shaving, although you probably wouldn't want to shave for the first couple of weeks after you got it done. Doesn't hurt too much. It also heals really fast, in 3-4 weeks.

So it's not worth it? Did it leave a hole? Did it hurt when you peed or something, or sat down or did the undies hurt when it was healing? Did it bleed when you got it? Sorry I have alot of quesitons! smile.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpg

Originally posted by rachel1997:

So it's not worth it? Did it leave a hole? Did it hurt when you peed or something, or sat down or did the undies hurt when it was healing? Did it bleed when you got it? Sorry I have alot of quesitons! smile.gif

answer the lady's questions.... cause i wanna know too...

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

Originally posted by rachel1997:

No, I wouldn't say it wasn't worth it. Like I said, I really liked the way it looked, just don't expect to become multi-orgasmic. Pain was really not an issue, during the piercing or after- you just have to use your common sense, don't go on a biking marathon right afterards or anything! If you have any ear cartilege piercings, these hurt MUCH worse. It did bleed a little the first day, it's a very vascular area, but that's why it heals so quickly. For me it healed the easiest out of all of my piercings. Oh and by the way it was a vertical piercing. Oh yeah and there's no hole left anymore. If you're interested I say why the hell not? Go for it!

cwm1.gif