Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kissing, sucking, biting...

starcapone

what's your fav. thing to do or have done to u? these things build into sex, i don't think there should be sex w/o foreplay. me personally i luv kissing..i luv the feelin' of having someone else's tongue inside my mouth. yummy! cwm38.gif

------------------

....i'm crying invisible tears.... athenalust@hotmail.com

i love to get licked and bitten softely... NIBBLED! that's it, i love to get nibbled... ugh... it's the best!

grrrr...

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Kissing is the bomb, especially when it starts off all nice and cute, then it gets hardcore and craaaaazy. smile.gif

I love kissing my girls neck and ears, drives her wild, and once in awile she'll get a nibble, **NOTE for most guys, dont bite her ear!! nibble it! lol...

foreplay is the bomb, especially like an hour of it before sex... if you can hang cwm12.gif

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

I'm def weak when it comes to earlob nibbles....but gettin the back of my head rubbed for some reason...... smile.gif....but before even contact is really made....that hot teasing breath on my neck and ears before you really let go into passionate kissing......oh damn,look out...you gettin jumped on tonight...lol

------------------

19791[1].gif

OBE is pure beauty