Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i've been wondering about this... maybe you guys can help me...

djmoonshine

why is it ok for girls to have same sex relationships and not for guys...

wait, lemme re-phrase... it's like female bi-sexuality and being a lesbian seems more accepted and encouraged then being a gay man...

am i totally off here? if i offended anyone, that was so not the intention, so forgive me...

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

AIM: dELERiUM 540

IMHO....

bi-sexuality with women is more accepted, yes. Especially due to the fantasies it tends to invoke.

Lesbian relationships that do not fit the mould of most male fantasies however, are not as accepted. The 'fantasy' lesbians are...the ones who "Oh so enjoy to lick pussy for YOUR viewing pleasure."

The attractive lesbians are accepted as well more easily than the unattractive ones. See above for reasoning.

But overall, I don't think the reality of what lesbianism is (two women in a loving commmited, fullfilling respectful sexual and life sharing relationship)...is really accepted any more than a gay male couple.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

ooana... thank you darling... i feel enlightened... biggrin.gif

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

AIM: dELERiUM 540

OOna...while I agree with you concerning the fact that real lesbianism is still not that accepted I think that the situation is somewhat more complex.

There are today many women who are not bi-sexual romantically but do enjoy purely sexual encounters with other women. For whatever reason same sex encounters come more easily to heteroosexual women than men. It is probably both biological and cultural in origin. But these women are not "fantasy lesbians" - I think it is a fully legitimate choice.