Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does a girl have to have big tits and ass ?

dolcemimi

i agree. nice eyes, pretty face, and healty body are much more important for physical attraction. i think some of these girls who get implants are trying to draw attention away from their other, perhaps mediocre, attributes. i left out the most important trait--nice smile.

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

no that's not true at all. i have a big a & t and i've seen peps that are definetly more attractive than i am. i don't think attraction is all about the a & t, it's much more. it's almost like being sexy. cwm38.gif

------------------

....i'm crying invisible tears.... athenalust@hotmail.com

well....now i'm curious....i'm in good shape and go to the gym like 4 days a week but can't gain weight and get big.....i kinda look like brad pitt in fight club.....well.....like i said KIND of.....i dont have his abs..and tatoos .but whatever....

does a guy have to have a huge chest and big arms? my girlfriend is always telling me i'm skinny....but i don't really think i am...i just don't have 24inch arms...

------------------

gifworks.pl?com=transfer_save&img=3dtext_13462.gif&orig=3dtext_13462.gif

Originally posted by pipdaddy:

well....now i'm curious....i'm in good shape and go to the gym like 4 days a week but can't gain weight and get big.....i kinda look like brad pitt in fight club.....well.....like i said KIND of.....i dont have his abs..and tatoos .but whatever....

does a guy have to have a huge chest and big arms? my girlfriend is always telling me i'm skinny....but i don't really think i am...i just don't have 24inch arms...

WOAH-

cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

-sorry, it took me a moment to recover from my shock- I personally find big bulky muscles very unattractive. Definition is where it's at (pardon me a moment while I wipe up the drool accumulating on my desk...)

Some girls might disagree, but personally, if I were to tell you you were skinny- you could take that as the highest form of compliment.

So, uh- cwm41.gif - your girlie into other ladies?

J/K!!!- Don't think my man would be too happy about me gettin' some from another guy...

cwm20.gif

Originally posted by dolcemimi:

Does a girl have to have BIG T&A to be attractive ?

Most supermodels are flat and slim..

Am I the only girl without implants ?

i am not a big fan of big tits

i am DEFINITELY not a big fan of a big ass

shapely ass and nice legs do it for me, physically speaking..

did i mention i like nice legs?

<grin>

morph_ cwm41.gif

Originally posted by pipdaddy:

no, a man does not have to be huge to be attractive, not at all. most guys i date are on the slender, but cut, side. like what they call a swimmer's body. much more graceful in and out of bed. but as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.