Clubplanet Nightlife Community

florida residents free - sunday 3/25 - sander @ shine

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

Nice!!! Too bad I'll probably in a coma by then... :-\

sander...intimate venue... steve dash sound... good friends, good drinks, great tunes - hope you can gather the strength....

Guest Floribel

Too bad I'll probably in a coma by then... :-\

No shit! I'm with ya

must.attempt.to.take.advantage :-X

wow.. def impressed .. my sunday was gonna be chilin mostly at beach plaza... guess ill be going to see sander as well. after...something diffrent after all the deep house/jackin house ill hear all week ;D

im going to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by sunday my legs will be jello and my brain wont be too far off lol

Guest thelurker

Nice one brov! Although I dont see a way i'll make it all the way to Sunday night after 5 days straight of drinking and dancing and enduring Sunday School. If i'm still alive by then i'm thurr.

Guest djjoncowan

just curious on why you moved this dan? (pod) - i know its at the end of wmc but this post was for the miami locals - anyway to put it back as its meant for them.......

Guest djjoncowan

Yeah, we don't want the tourists to get any more jealous than they already are.

lol - our local spokesman - go coach go!

Guest pod

What about the tourist that told me once the best part about Miami was that he got to leave?

I was tempted to tell him about how tourists were treated 15 years ago.

Guest coach

What about the tourist that told me once the best part about Miami was that he got to leave?

He's just covering his jealousy.

Guest RzO

wow.. def impressed .. my sunday was gonna be chilin mostly at beach plaza... guess ill be going to see sander as well. after...something diffrent after all the deep house/jackin house ill hear all week ;D

im going to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by sunday my legs will be jello and my brain wont be too far off lol

no way blingster, u always try my boy! maybe this time u will see that the Sander is the best!!!!! (imo, obviously, a biased one at that, lol)

see everyone there at 10 pm sharp, trent and rene are amazing in their own right, this whole nite is always my fav every year!

no way blingster, u always try my boy! maybe this time u will see that the Sander is the best!!!!! (imo, obviously, a biased one at that, lol)

see everyone there at 10 pm sharp, trent and rene are amazing in their own right, this whole nite is always my fav every year!

yeah not a fan of sander we shall see. if im alive ill be there if im not there its cuz im doneeeeee lol

im starting tues nite going out.... lol im insane....

yeah not a fan of sander we shall see. if im alive ill be there if im not there its cuz im doneeeeee lol

im starting tues nite going out.... lol im insane....

there it is! bling's obligatory "i'm not a fan of sander" remark that rears its ugly head in every sander thread

::)