Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I actually enjoy having sex with *older* women...

Guest crystalmethodny

Guest crystalmethodny

Oooh baby.

26+ please wink.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

There's absolutely nothing wrong with young chikitas, in fact I love 'em. Nothing better than waking up to a nice young tight ass next to you in the morning.

BUT

There is DEF. something refined about being with an older woman. every once in a while I go to Decades 61st and 1st. and the place is *packed* with older women. 30's-40's. these chicks are hitting their sexual peak and are 'ready to go'. Older woman are a different experience altogether, but as I said, nothing wrong with a young girl either.

------------------

xwing3.giffondo2.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by shugabooga:

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Oooh baby.

26+ please wink.gif

26 is old? oh lord i'm in trouble! i'll have to start fishing at the nearest nursing home!

My dear

I said /older/ meaning older then myself. Considering I'm a 25.5 year old healthy male, 26 is older. Why, available? wink.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

25-35 is the way to go..

if you're picky enough, you can find one with tighter buns, much better experience in bed AND in relationships, and better taste than a 20 year old.

i haven't had a girlfriend my age in a year i think..

morph_ cwm24.gif

Me too for the most part but there still is something about them young whores. Not that some of them older women think they "have to get married so they hook up & buy you shit" or "their biological clock is ticking so they bang like rabbits" or theey just got out of some type of long term thing and want a lot of fun which has meant "GANG BANG" before. However for the most part my favories are from a few months to about 2 years maximum older in age. However I will still go for the young ones too

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Oooh baby.

26+ please wink.gif

I don't ...I tried older women (30+ ) a few times and it was no fun if you ask me. I felt like they were about to fall apart ...actually made me feel old.

I need my chickens

18-25 ...feel free to contact me

------------------

signature.gif

I'm with a woman who is 32 (a few years older than myself), and she's been, pardon my french, fuckin' my brains out.

the younger women could learn _a lot_ from her.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

[This message has been edited by dmgreenz (edited 03-07-2001).]

I think a ratio of 3 twentysomethings for every 1 thirtysomething works out nicely.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg