Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Beach's slimy underbelly.

Guest pod

Guest mr.miami

I guess I'm not that lucky. I always wanted to run into a thug and get the opportunity to kick their @$$.

Guest pod

Nonetheless, this is so sad. Two little girls are probably gonna be without a father, because the lazy sons-of-bitches in the Miami Beach government, are too concerned with sucking the dicks of condo developers, to step up the pace on their judicial system. This monster should have been in jail for life years ago. Now he's gone and done something like this.

In general, I'd like to think some people deserve another chance at the good life, but there's some people who clearly are beyond rehabilitation, and should be dealt with accordingly and harshly. People whine about the police here being rough? Christ, I just think they're going after the wrong targets. Instead of cruising girls on Ocean Drive, and shaking down WASPs on Spring Break for a gram of weed, they should be in that cesspool area the article speaks about, SWAT-style, taking people down and out. They know what to look for.

If I had my way, this guy would be in prison for a long time, a prison that would make Abu Ghraib look like the Conrad.

Guest pod

Could be his situation. Rental prices are hideous down here, even people who are "well-off" live in less-than-desirable areas sometimes.

His situation aside though, and yeah the article was hacked together, it still highlighted the ineffectiveness of the Miami Beach police and government. Dermer's too busy taking it up the ass from the condo owners, and the cops hands are tied by stupid bureaucratic nonsense.

Am I suggesting turning the police loose? Yes. Let them do their jobs and worry about the paperwork later. Round up all the homeless, ship them out for processing, and return the "useful" ones.

Guest coach

If the police started a crackdown on crime in south beach, you might find an empty messageboard and a significant lack of advertisers, not to mention downtown.

Guest pod

I'm talking street crime, real crime. Not some dope doing drugs in his apartment. Darwin is the cop in those cases.

I'm talking street crime, real crime. Not some dope doing drugs in his apartment. Darwin is the cop in those cases.

I agree 100%.

In reality, whats considered a real threat to other people? Street crime like highlighted in this article or the kind that Coach mentions? Personally, i'd prefer SoBe PD funneled more efforts in cleaning the streets of the homeless and lowlife scum.

Guest macboy

Nonetheless, this is so sad. Two little girls are probably gonna be without a father, because the lazy sons-of-bitches in the Miami Beach government, are too concerned with sucking the dicks of condo developers, to step up the pace on their judicial system. This monster should have been in jail for life years ago. Now he's gone and done something like this.

The Miami Beach commission is not responsible for our judicial system, so don't take it out on them. By the way, I think this article in the same issue was more compelling: click here

Guest pod

The commission still is a bunch of petty time-servers though. Nonetheless, shit like this shouldn't be happening anywhere. They did a nice job on the PR for this though, none of the tourists figure stuff like this goes on anymore.