Clubplanet Nightlife Community

April Foolz Related Prank - NON SEX RELATED

imnikki

Okay.. this is non sex related.. obviously.

anyway, every year for the past.. i dont even know how many years.. I have played some sort of stupid joke on my father for April Foolz.. whether it be something good (like the personal ad for gay males LOL).. or .. something realy stupid.. I've done something 2 him..

Now.. here is the dilemma... He will be in the Bahamaz.. from 3/31, until 4/7.. Soooo I have to figure something out that will work in the BAHAMAZ!..

HELP ME PEOPLE

What Am i gonNA DO???????????????? .. Any suggestions?!?!?..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

by the way, Ive already got the area he will be staying in.. so.. that helpz..

not a hotel though, its a time share, so that kinda makes it even more difficult!..

atleats a hotel i couldve sent up a nice HUGE breakfast . or something or those sorts.. ..

grr..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

Yeah, those are all GREAT ideas.. ive considered a lot of stuff liek that

only thing is.. its A TIMESHARE community.. not a hotel.. so the food thing isnt possible. they dont have that option w/ time shares..

That is not a bad idea NYC HUNK.. I think i like that idea..

BUT.. i dont know where i would find a hooker in Bahamaz LOL.. i dotn think they have them in the yellow pages like good ol new york.

what's a timeshare community?

cwm6.gif

do something when he orders food or service from the bell boy either mess up his food order extremely bad...pigs head....icky! or have everyone/as many peps as possible in the hotel go to his room and start singing happy b-day to him. peps hate that esp. when it's not their b-day. oh, in the big cake have a male stripper jump out...haha. i'm sure you'll think of something! cwm24.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

....i'm crying invisible tears.... athenalust@hotmail.com

Yeah, those are all GREAT ideas.. ive considered a lot of stuff liek that

only thing is.. its A TIMESHARE community.. not a hotel.. so the food thing isnt possible. they dont have that option w/ time shares..

That is not a bad idea NYC HUNK.. I think i like that idea..

BUT.. i dont know where i would find a hooker in Bahamaz LOL.. i dotn think they have them in the yellow pages like good ol new york.

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

its semi-corney.. semi - good.. if u knew my dad, ud know hes gonna bug out.. he is kinda like George Costanzas father from Seinfeld when it comes to his temper .. lmao

First.. i called my fathers buddy who is goin w/ him.. .. and i said.. wt should i do? .. i told him that i had considered sending a hooker to the complex.. but i decided against it.. lmao he tells me "WHY.. THATS PERFECT.. SEND ONE FOR ME TOO".. lmao.. crazy old man!

Anyway.. basically wut imma do is.. they are leaving on 3/31.. and comin bak 3/7..

.. 4/1.. april foolz will be their first morning there.. .. In the mean time.. I am going to do a lil research, on the facility they are staying at.. The timeshares name, and compnay history, etc.. I am going to reserach the co.. and duplicate their letter head and such materialz..

anyway.. I am going to draft a formal letter of sorts. on the company letter head.. stating.. (now.. my fathers gerlfriend is TERRIFIED of bugs.. any bugs.. including like an ANT).. okay.. so.. the letter is basically going to state.. that due to reasons which are out of the facilities control.. you and your party (them being the current occupants).. will be required to vacate the premisis(sp?). 3 days early.. I dont know exactly how I am going to word this... but it will all by very technical..

i will continue to explain(special for my fathers gerl).. the reason for the evacuation, which is an emergency "extermination"..due to an infestation of

"waterbug".. or"roacheS".. havent decided yet.. .. im gonna explain that the house wuz bombed prior to their arrival.. w/ extermination juice (not sure of this technical word.. but ill figure it out).. which is why they did not see any bugz as of yet.. but they just foudn out that the juice which wuz sprayed is not effective on any nests in gestation.. lmao..

anyway.. its gonna be something along these lines.. so he is gonna think that theyre gettin kicked out .. and he is gonna bugg out.. cuz i know him , and his gerl will be out the fukin door as soon as she ssees the werd exterminator.

.. im srue he will bugg out.. -

anyway.. the dude .. my dads friend, has agreeed to let me mail the letter to his house.. and he is goign to bring it w/ him, and tape it to the front door the nite before 4/1, before they go to sleep.. so as soon as they wake up, this is wut they will find..

OR.. he is gonna place is under the door.. like as if someone slipped it under.. while they were sleepin..

either way. its gonna go over well.

wish me luck..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

lmao.. nah gerl.. there is no way.. lol i think hed be suspicious if thee dude thats helpin me happened to be videoing when my dad opened the letter LMAO..

but.. i can picture it in my head

and BELVIE ME

he WILL Get me back -

--

him and my mother one time -.. OH MY GOD.. they got me SOOOOO GOOD..

--

i wuz WACKED>. just smoked like 5bluntz in a cypha.. anyway. i get beeped.. and its muh mom.. bak when i wuz like 16.. so shes like.. wtf r u.. its late come home.. so i said okay.. im on my way.. - i went home.. I get to my house.. my sister and my father are chillen. but my mother is no where to be found.. so im like.. wherez mommy -

and my sisster says.. she went to the store.. . now.. thats odd.. considering it wuz like midnite.. but i wuz high.. so wuteva..

anywya. i got into my room.. empty my pockets... hang up my coat, etc..

sit down on the bed to take off my shoes.

WELL.. (i had a day bed at this time).. all of a sudden. from UNDER my bed.. comes a HAND w/ a BIG BLACK GLOVE.. (like gardner gloves).. and grabz my fucking leg.. y0h.. i wuz SO scared..

I swear.. it wuz like a horror movie..

I screamed SOOOOOO loud.. lmao -.. that wuz good..

she got kicekd in the head though LMAO.. .. i didnt know it wuz her.. .. imagine a BIG sketcher boot comin right at ya head.. OUCH!.. anyway..

yeah, that wuz prolly the best one ever..

I got her back by gettin the spare keys to her car, and movin it one day while she wuz out on a fishing boat.. when she came bak to the dock.. the car wuz gone.... i went down to the bay to meet up w/ her.. and played it off the whole time.. until she started crying LOL.. then i felt bad..=/..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

a timeshare complex, is like. where you pay a certain amount of money to .. "lease" .. or "rent" .locations thru-out the world.. (usually in like island seettings).. and its mad cheap.. lets say 350 for the week.. Theyre houses.. you are fully responsbile for EvERYTHING though.. Food, Toiletries, Etc, etc..

basically.. your just renting a house.. .. or a condo, or something along those lines..

.I got myself a prank anyway =P

.. thoguht long and hard, and ifgured one out.. He is goin w/ liek 3 other couples.. so i got one of the other couplez to help me.. I dont have to be there.. theyre gonna take care of it for me =)

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif