Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday morning story, please read...

cmb1975

The air was heavy, the temperature was nearing 100. He stared down at her and watched her breathe. Gently he brushed back the hair in her eyes and marveled at the beauty lying before him. Gently, he kissed her forehead. She stired next to him. His hand caressed her soft skin, slowly moving down, past her shoulders, across her breasts. His mouth followed. As his tongue moved slowly past her stomach, she awoke. She entagled her fingers in his hair as he approached her moist, wet spot. He rubbed her with his fingers, following quickly with his tongue, licking and sucking, enjoying every part of her. Her body moved with him, her legs spread, her hips swiveling. A quiet moan broke the hot, heavy silence in the room. Sweat began beading on her body, dripping from her forehead, between her breasts. But nothing was wetter than he had made her. She ached for him, and cried out for more. He began to move his tongue faster and faster. Licking with furious desire. She began to writhe with pleasure, pulling on his hair, screaming with joy. He continued his quest until she could take it no longer. Her back arched and she cried out for him. Inside she was throbbing, her heart was pouding and she was dripping wet. Slowly, he pulled away from her. His eyes locked on hers. A smile quickly spread across his lips..."Good morning."

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

ahhh.. memories of when i had a roommate -=P

he used to work the overnite shift on Thursdays, and come in at 530am friday morning.. that was my friday wake up call on a more then frequent basis.. Needless to saay, The weekend coming was not the only reason I looked forward to my Fridays.

The good ol' dayz smile.gif

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

omg, so does this mean your gonna have a good day, since u got a lil' summin' summin'?? cwm24.gifcwm38.gif

Unfortunately, the story is not a personal experience!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Hardly a feeble attempt CMB.

I'm still debating whether I should head home early to get a good stroke session in to settle me down heheh

You seem to be getting better and better CMB. I am by no means suggesting that this story should be longer, continued or improved by me or anyone. I like it just the way it is - short and oh so sticky sweet.

I have got to met girls like you in my own city. Iknow theyare around - where are those horn dogs who don't mind being pestered everyday to let me eat their pussies?

Originally posted by mrdick:

Hardly a feeble attempt CMB.

I'm still debating whether I should head home early to get a good stroke session in to settle me down heheh

You seem to be getting better and better CMB. I am by no means suggesting that this story should be longer, continued or improved by me or anyone. I like it just the way it is - short and oh so sticky sweet.

I have got to met girls like you in my own city. Iknow theyare around - where are those horn dogs who don't mind being pestered everyday to let me eat their pussies?

I concur

------------------

signature.gif

CMB - you keep surprising me.

That was some hot shit. Maybe I can go ahead and make your day sometime smile.gif

Only problem was that guy stopped too soon. Hell, just when they can'ty take it anymore is when I really hit my stride. Sure, sure you have to avoid the clit from time to time when its too sensitive rightafter they come - but just work the fingers and the lips - keeping her at a steady simmer until its time to turn up the heat again hehe

See, now you got me going. I'm at work designing this huge stock portfolio (usually fun but not in the mood) and I have a major league stiffy smile.gif

CMB - the girl you love to hate smile.gif

Dick, my darling, my feeble attempt at a good, hot, steamy story, only pales in comparison to your talents, please by all means, take over for me, add on to it...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

WOW!!!!

that was great, amazing... i could keep going, but i won't... bravo cmb! cwm4.gif

------------------

f4a.gif

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

AIM: dELERiUM 540

[This message has been edited by djmoonshine (edited 03-10-2001).]

• 7 months later...