Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Help!!

heather1978

The guy I've been seeing lately makes me fel like I don't know what I'm doing. I've never had trouble in the past getting a guy to cum, but it always takes all night with my new man.Also he has NO trouble at all getting me off. Its gotten where I feel almost guilty. I've tried everything that has worked in the past but nothing works. Is there some sort of g-spot or trick I don't know about?Please Help!! cwm28.gif

IT'S NOT YOU!!!!!

I have the same sort of problem. It takes my guy at least and hour or so to cum and I'm damn sore by that time.

He always tell me it;s not me it's him he just takes too long. So After we do all of the fun stuff, I will sit there and Suck and pull yntil he does.

Ask him what he likes to get him off.

Remember all guys are different!

Good Luck

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Relax heather,

Certainly it isn't your problem. It might be his but ultimately there are no problems in good sex and they certainly don't belong to anyone. That kind of thought breeds bad sex. No guilt just challenges.

I am assuming that he is hard all the time. So no impotence. If so then you have a different issue. But if he stay hard and doesn't cum - well you certainly will get the fucking of your life but he should cum eventually. Talk to him about it. Ask if he has cum before with women and how. Masturbate together and watch how he does it.

Many people prefer sex to head and head to handjobs for feeling and quality of orgasm and a million other subjective things. But in terms of pure ability to cause an orgasm the best way is with a well lubed hand job. Get astroglide or KY lube. After watching how he jerks off copy his technique. WIth the other hand rub the area between his balls and anus (the perineum - a sort of male G-Spot). While you are doing this lick his nipples some. Finally, while jerking make sure to hit the spot on the front side of the penus just under the head - another special spot. To really finish him if you are adventurous, carefully work a well lubed finger into his anus and tickle the prostrate while jerking the head with the other hand and maybe even sucking a nipple if you are flexible enough. This will get him.

But ultimately he should be able to cum while fucking. The ability to stay hard but not to ever cum is a rare situation and might need medical help. But get him to cum this way and then work on other less easy ways to cum.

If we are talking impotence instead then still get him to cum if you can the way I described. Make sure to let him know thetre is no pressure and relax him. with a hot shower or bath togethre and massage.

Let us know if it is impotence rather than staying hard the whole time and I can tell you more if it is helpful.

I hope this helps. Cheer up. There is no fault in good sex. Only challenges, fun and communication.

I hear Astroglide is a WONDERFUL thing!?!?!

Mr.Dick you're really good at describing everything to the max.Usually I don't read the long posted messages,but your I got into.Any other good tips?Are you gay,by the way?Just asking.You descirbe things really well,as I said.

Staright.

Thanks Dragonfly.

I'm no expert I just take what I know and use my imagination. I imagine what I would want done to me - some things that have been done, some that I have only heard about. Sometimes it helps sometimes it doesn't.

Thanks for the compliment smile.gif

Comunicate, trust eachother, respect eachother, communicate more then repeat.

Discovering his special places, fantasies etc will I'm sure help the situation.

MrDick was on point when he said guilt=bad sex. Don't go down that route.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

I agree with this I mean comunication is very important. I been with guys like that I means yes is wonderful if the take time to come but there is a point that you get tired and u want them to come to what I do is get more kinky and wild maybe help them to masturbate so that makes them come but each guy is deferent so I guess you have to talk with him and search out what it is.

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.