Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ORGASMS

visionz53

This guy Im seeing is determined to give me an orgasm because ive never had one with anyone but myself...it just doesnt happen i need hellp any suggestions?? cwm33.gif

------------------

ROCK THE BEAT, FREE YOUR SOUL, INSPIRE ME...TO MAKE U WHOLE!

Believe me honey, I feel your pain. A vibrator will definitely do the trick. Or you can masturbate during sex. Assure him- no, it's not him and it's not just you either, many women just don't get off on intercourse alone. If he's determined to actually give you an O and not just be there when it happens then he's going to have to learn how to go down on you. It might take a while to figure out what does it for you but it'll be fun trying and when it finally happens it will be well worth the wait!

Thank you both for your advice but see, he has gone down on me many times but it just isnt working and its really frustrating for both of us...thanx again cwm1.gif

------------------

ROCK THE BEAT, FREE YOUR SOUL, INSPIRE ME...TO MAKE U WHOLE!

Questions:

How old/young are you?

When you are extremely excited, do you get a little wet, drenched, or bone dry?

Have you ever used a vibrator?

Have you ever truly been in love... so infatuated.. so obsessed.. the mere thought or image of the person made you excited?

And most important..

When you imagine yourself having an orgasm, and see/hear/feel what you believe it will be like.. does it seem like something you absolutely have to experience? And if so.. what do you think you need to have, in order to orgasm?

Let me talk to your man. I take care of the girl first then i go for mine. It's honestly all in the hips. He's probably not hitting your spot(s) there's one waaaaaay in the back

where many guys cant reach. and there's one

in the middle if you catch the right angle fellas. Ask you girl if she feels it, if not

try to find it. Then work it till she cums,

and then you can do your thing. You'll both be happy and you'll have sex for longer periods of time. communication is important.... cwm1.gif

------------------

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

Originally posted by dszorro:

Let me talk to your man. I take care of the girl first then i go for mine. It's honestly all in the hips. He's probably not hitting your spot(s) there's one waaaaaay in the back

in the middle if you catch the right angle fellas. Ask you girl if she feels it, if not

and then you can do your thing. You'll both be happy and you'll have sex for longer periods of time. communication is important.... cwm1.gif

::wonders if dszorro is for rent...::

cwm4.gifcwm17.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

All women are different, remember. That one "way in the back" may be further up front. As might be that "one in the middle."

Or...for some women that one in the back may actually be painful.

Experimentation and communication are key in helping a woman who is having a difficult time reaching orgasm.

Also, the pressure of not being "able to cum" lends itself to a viscious cycle. Don't worry about having an orgasm so much. I know this is easier said than done, but the less you worry and the more you enjoy and learn eachother, the sooner it'll happen.

I'd also suggest expermenting with various ways of masturbating ie: vibrators, water etc...

-Oo

Originally posted by dszorro:

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

visionz53 I have the same problem it seems like I can't come when someone is inside of me the only way I can come with someone inside of me is when I am on top other wise never

I read an articul a few weeks ago that it sais that a big porcent cant come by penetration it sais also that woman prefer the masturbation or lets say the clitoric orgasm because is more hard and powerful than the orgasm by penetration.

so dont worry not all the woman can come by penetration it was my worrie too but that was before I read this articul now I know that for me is better the clitoric orgams.

try to be on top because that's the way you can control the moves and also your clitoris is toching againt the body so is easy for you to come .

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

[This message has been edited by scaredgirl (edited 03-11-2001).]